I'm back!

Turbotrio

Sorry for the 6-month hiatus on here.

Feb 1st I volunteered to take over running all of Service (And Performance) and then dealing with getting everything moved over to new building and all the fun that went with that. Needless to say there wasn't any spare time to sit on the internet like ever.

Over the past few weeks we have tripled the staff for our "Service" center so I am happily back to focusing on doing Performance work again :) Bob C. (Had been Service Director at MAG for 43 years) is running service and we have multiple writers and a parts guy and just added two more techs this week.

I have hundreds upon hundreds of pics of various builds and cool cars and such over the past 6 months so when I have time I will share them in between things we have currently going on now.

Jeff

Right now we are staffed really well for the existing space for the time-being.

Andy -- Yes, with all the extra space we are now buying 2x as many cars so the inventory is getting ramped up and turned over more quickly so more options are a good thing.

I will be back to posting up pics and various things going on around here over the weekend so very happy to be back at it.

Jeff

Cost for an alignment?

primarily the rear only since I made a height adjustment only.

DP

I emailed you worst-case already but how much less it could be just depends on how far off it is once we set it up and if you have custom specs were aligning it to or back to factory specs.

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk