Gravel Driveway needs filled in

sol740

Just curious if anyone on here knows someone/some company who can touch up the gravel driveway at our new house. For the most part it's fine but it could use some filling in. The driveway is a bit over 1000 feet long so I'm just wanting to get a few quotes.

I disagree. I found them to be the cheapest and easiest to deal with when I redid my driveway this year.

My brother did as well. He called and they came out that same day and dropped it off. Good pricing, fast service... :nod:

I disagree. I found them to be the cheapest and easiest to deal with when I redid my driveway this year.

My brother did as well. He called and they came out that same day and dropped it off. Good pricing, fast service... :nod:

What stone and how much? That may be the difference.

I don't recall and I'm too lazy to look it back up. Were you trying to buy dirt from them or gravel? Their dirt is topsoil not fill which would explain why it was way more expensive.

Looked at them for dirt, whatever they were looking to get ride of, not top soil. This was when I was looking for the berm, they wanted $350 per truck for clay, rock and stump mix. That retarded, considering it took 50 loads to build what I have now.

Looked at them again last year for some type of typical limestone, don't recall now. But the price was going to be over $4500 for what I need. At that cost, I would rather have chip seal.