Rolling Deep to Dayton Cars N Coffee Oct 8

OH 97SC300

Ok......myself and a few other people are going to head over to Dayton's Cars N Coffee on October 8. Their event is between 8am - 11am. I think it would be awesome to get a large group from Columbus and "convoy" over that morning. For those that are interested, let's meet at the Value City parking lot on the west side (4300 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43228). That will allow us to easily leave the parking lot and simply turn right and be on 270 right away. We should all be able to stay together, for the most part. I want to pull out of this lot promptly at 7am...so I'd say we start gathering around 6:30/6:45am. I've been told that where they get together fills up quickly, so I'd like to get there on the earlier side.

This is their second to last event for the year. If October 8 has bad weather that morning, I will strive to make October 22 the "rain check" day, which will be their last event of year.

Here is their website with address and info http://daytoncarsandcoffee.com/events/

I've heard they have a very large event and i think it would be fun to roll 20+ deep into their event. Who is in?

Mike

I'm a regular at this event since it is actually more local to me. If I recall correctly, the upper level of the parking garage holds ~300 cars, when the weather is nice, it is full by 9:00am. Most start arriving by 8:00 and it starts to get crowded by 8:30.

That being said, it generally starts to clear out early, usually between 9:30-10:00. It's a fun group with a diverse variety of cars/people.

• 3 weeks later...

For those not familiar with the area- Please be forwarned that if hte lot is full, youll likely have ot park across indian ripple in the Kmart parking lot. (this is where the event orginated, but since "Kmart" isnt cool and the Greene is.. They have abandoned the HUGE open lot for a cramped parking garage, just to be on the pretty side of the street.

The mall itself is a Mini Easton (same builder/owners) and it has NEVER enough parking on a normal day, let alone when 300 extra Car people show up.

(sorry, slightly bitter beavercreek former resident)

The Parking Garage is just south of Nordstrom. Dont let this map fool you, by 10am, the parking lots are full. There are a few other lots around the mall, but this area near the garage is always the fullest.

http://i.imgur.com/inMI81P.jpg