Snowpocolypse 2016-17

mrs.cos

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a pretty decent snow here today.....I'll be trying to break the worlds most consecutive donut record on the quad tomorrow when the kids get home from school. Either that or the record speed towing 3 kids on a sled behind a quad. Hell.....might go for both at the same time.

That's what the ladies say about you....

Ha! Yes, I left that wide open. :D

I think for once the local forecasters got the storm yesterday wrong. They were calling for 1-2 inches up in Delaware, I probably got 3-4. The good thing was that the snow seemed to melt pretty quick on the roads, as they were just wet for my drive home... :)

Ive got a set of 17x7.5 5x120 wheels and TPMS sensors Ill make you a deal on. Just add snows and profit.

What offset? What tpms sensors? What style wheel. Might be interested.

Otherwise the wheels I have I'm just going to throw snows on them and keep them as my winter wheels

So much cringe... Watch till the end for the big wreck.

I saw that video on Reddit. Comcast is literally the devil and that technician is a careless douche, BUT, every single driver in that video should have their license revoked. They're all obviously driving WAY too fast to control their cars given the conditions. Replace the Comcast truck with like, an ambulance/deer/child in the street and you have the same result, but without the DOT/OSHA rule-breaking.

I saw that video on Reddit. Comcast is literally the devil and that technician is a careless douche, BUT, every single driver in that video should have their license revoked. They're all obviously driving WAY too fast to control their cars given the conditions. Replace the Comcast truck with like, an ambulance/deer/child in the street and you have the same result, but without the DOT/OSHA rule-breaking.

My thoughts as well. I don't care if he was meeting whatever requirement he's supposed to make; quit being a douche and take the extra step to help out a little.

But the drivers aren't without fault either. They're driving entirely too damn fast for the conditions and deserve the carnage.

The video guy is a doucher as well. Go find something else to do with your time. The fact that everyone jumps straight to their camera whenever something arises drives me nuts in today's age. Get off your fucking phone and go direct traffic if it bothers you so damn much. I bet he got, like, 1000 LIKES for this vid on his social media. What a hero...

Mustang on WS80s and Snow mode did surprisingly well yesterday. I was impressed as that was the first snow I have experienced in the mustang. Staying slow and cautious goes a long way. I do miss AWD, but it's not a must for Columbus, if I lived in Astrabula County fuck yes it's a must.