What'd you buy on BF thread

dover

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to Google it.

g502-proteus-core.png

Fuck everything about that fucking thing.

Yes, it looks more retarded than a red headed down syndrome baby, but damn is it comfortable. I went to the g500 after my g5 died, so to me this was the next logical step when the g500 died. Very happy with it.

Yes, it looks more retarded than a red headed down syndrome baby, but damn is it comfortable. I went to the g500 after my g5 died, so to me this was the next logical step when the g500 died. Very happy with it.

I am very happy with the Logitech MX master, the large "thumb" placeholder is magical

Bought a set of cheap cast wheels to be the track wheels for Nittos next year. Got them bitches in GOLD.

Pics? Was looking at some $279 gold 18s for the minivan. :lol:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17-5x120-Rims-Gold-Fits-BMW-Acura-135-325-Z3-Polished-Lip-318-328-3-Wheels-/232158499242?hash=item360db991aa:g:eP8AAOSwEjFXdqhl&vxp=mtr

err....not that cheap. I still need them to not break as soon as I get to the track, but I won't be trusting them with slicks, just Nittos.

Bought Forgestar CF5s. Best value for getting 18x10 +50 wheels that won't turn to dust on the first turn (hopefully). Sorry for the huge photo, that's all I got.

http://fstar40.iforged.netdna-cdn.com/wheels/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/CF5_Deep_10001.jpg