Picture Hosting sites these days

MattKatz

I still use Photobucket cause I don't want to move everything but it sucks for sure.

I wont even open photobucket pic links...thats how bad that bloated ass adware site is.

yes, Prime photo's

Unlimited photo storage. 5 GB video

Interesting...I hadnt looked, but if I can break it down into folders that might be a nice option and I wont lose them because they are backed up basically.

If I'm just posting to a Board not needing a album to keep I use tiny pic, very easy and do it all via phone fwiw

DO none of the other options offer the ability to load pics to and from the phone...I live on my phone.

DO none of the other options offer the ability to load pics to and from the phone...I live on my phone.

That's the one thing Photobucket does pretty well. I have their app on my phone as almost all of my pictures are taken via phone. Easy uploads and library management via the app.

As a more constructive piece of feedback...

I would fully endorse Imgur. Quick, fast, and no stress. Look into them for sure my friend. Just as a shameless plug... I would also like to say that Google Photos is kick ass for me. Google Photos gives you unlimited storage space and the ability to share and create albums with people. As long as your images are under 16 megapixels and your videos are under 1080p they will not count against your Google Drive space. I have always been a Google Photos user, but some people don't like the whole Google eco system, just thought I would throw it out there.

SO yeah...I spent HOURS the other day loading pics to amazon, resized, made folders, created a build thread for another site and posted pics normally like I would from old hosting site. Copied pic address and entered it in the tags....worked for like 24 hours now all my links are broken it looks like, and its one of those forums where they take your edit away after so long or when you post again.....WHICH BTW IS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER....Seriously...wtf do some people set up forums like that. Anyway....WTF is up with all the broken links? Has to be an amazon thing.

SO yeah...I spent HOURS the other day loading pics to amazon, resized, made folders, created a build thread for another site and posted pics normally like I would from old hosting site. Copied pic address and entered it in the tags....worked for like 24 hours now all my links are broken it looks like, and its one of those forums where they take your edit away after so long or when you post again.....WHICH BTW IS THE DUMBEST SHIT EVER....Seriously...wtf do some people set up forums like that. Anyway....WTF is up with all the broken links? Has to be an amazon thing.

It is possible that the links you are copying are ONLY for your account or for you as a user. I have seen instances where an image is not public or "shared" then the URL will not work when shared or posted. Check to see if you have made your albums public or shared and see if that fixes things.

Shameless plug #2 for Google Photos :p

All joking aside, I have been a Amazon Prime member for 7 years and I have honestly never used their photo storage because I personally find it to be rubbish. just an opinion, but I know some people like it.

It is possible that the links you are copying are ONLY for your account or for you as a user. I have seen instances where an image is not public or "shared" then the URL will not work when shared or posted. Check to see if you have made your albums public or shared and see if that fixes things.

Shameless plug #2 for Google Photos :p

All joking aside, I have been a Amazon Prime member for 7 years and I have honestly never used their photo storage because I personally find it to be rubbish. just an opinion, but I know some people like it.

No, They were fine and people could see them for like 2 days then gone....Not sure what that was all about, but one of the admins fixed it somehow, and now they show...Ill have to see what they did different than me as I posted them as I have posted any pics on any forum EvaR. Not sure whats up.