Good Place for a Client Lunch?

Diamonds

The Last three work events I attended at Easton were at Bar Louie, Abuelo's, and Adobe Gilas. Not as many people as you had but the one at Adobe gilas was close. Abuelo's was able to do a long table for 20 but it was starting to strech it.

In terms of food: Abuelo's or Bar Louie, not a fan of Gilas.

In terms of parking Abuelo's is the easiest to access because it has a lot and is across from one of the easton garages. no Idea about price, the evil corp overlords footed the bill.

Hyde Park on the Cap has a room with a fireplace where we just had an event. They sat around 30 of us at 5-top and 6-top round tables. Service was excellent.

Hofbrauhaus is very accommodating as well. We're doing our March Madness event there. Mandy Morrow is the event coordinator. They've got rooms upstairs.

30 might be tight in Nada's secret room behind that wall...but it's a cool way to get your own space. Big table...

Hudson 29 is still my favorite. Their private room might be tight for 30 people, doe...

I have to take a group of 33 people out to lunch.

Where in (GRANDVIEW, DOWNTOWN, POLARIS, EASTON) would be a good place where we could either get a room, or get a section where they put a bunch of tables together.

Thanks in advance!

Sidebar has a pretty sweet private event room upstairs with a private bar. Small plates...easy to try a bunch of stuff...everything was amazing.

Or go to Eddie's and call it a day.

-Marc

Mitchell's downtown was where we use to go. They have a back room, called the vault, and that's exactly what it use to be back when it use to be a bank there. The walls are lined with many wine bottle's. You could say it is now a wine vault. Should be good for a group your size. I think we had 40 in there.

Whatever place you choose, talk to the manager and operations manager for the kitchen up-front about timing as turn time can kill a great dinner. I can't tell you how much of a buzz kill it is when you go to a nice place with a big group and it takes fucking forever for food to come out.

I swore I wouldn't eat at Smith and Wollensky after their "Liquor Scandal" years ago, but work had them host a Christmas Party last year, and it was great. The room we had would probably hold 40 people comfortably, and it had a separate bar. I'm not sure what if any budget you are working with, but I would check it out. We have also had work events at Cooper's Hawk, and those were always well received too.

Tom

x2 J. Liu. HUGE private rooms.

Maybe Firebirds at Polaris? Worth a call. Its alway only catering to business lunches it seems and they might have a space.

Polaris Grill has a 50 person room. Its a very popular business lunch spot. Hell I met there to discuss my most recent position lol

Mitchell's downtown was where we use to go. They have a back room, called the vault, and that's exactly what it use to be back when it use to be a bank there. The walls are lined with many wine bottle's. You could say it is now a wine vault. Should be good for a group your size. I think we had 40 in there.

Mitchell's downtown has totally fallen off from a service-standpoint in recent years. Went to two different luncheons with ~12 people within the past year and both times people remarked how bad the service was...and technically we weren't even paying out of our own pockets! ;) Same with Cooper's Hawk...great food but the service timing is terrible.

J.Liu is a solid pick!!!

Sidebar has a pretty sweet private event room upstairs with a private bar. Small plates...easy to try a bunch of stuff...everything was amazing.

Or go to Eddie's and call it a day.

-Marc

We do our marketing board meetings at eddies, seems to work well.