SAM is the MAN!

STEVE-O

Don't know if anyone else saw this but Shoutout to SAM because it highly deserves to not go unnoticed

Sam stepped up removed the old driveway and redid the job the correct way for nothing except because it was the right thing to do.

Way to go Sam

http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/good-samaritans-clean-up-three-stooges-mess

Sam already had a great reputation around Pickerington. Well except for that crazy lady that shows up in every local facebook post complaining that Sam won't call her back.

:lol: say what?

Business wise. Some old lady posts in every concrete post to "avoid Demeter, I'm still waiting for my callback. I've called and sent letters. Nothing in response. Avaoid at all costs". She has been posting that for like 2 years.

How do people in the news still have jobs? That was about 50% of an article.

Awesome job to Sam though. He did great work at my house and was super easy to deal with.

I was thinking the SAME THING!! where is the last half of the news!?

Sam didnsuper awesome work for me as well!

Sam already had a great reputation around Pickerington. Well except for that crazy lady that shows up in every local facebook post complaining that Sam won't call her back.

This is awesome of Sam and his crew.

On a funny note, LJ's post made me look in my phone. I was waiting on a estimate from September of 2014, from Sam. I ended up doing other projects, so not like I'm mad about it. Maybe the old lady wanted more from Sam than for him to lay some concrete

Awesome! I Drool over the fancy stamped colored patios they pour and post on Facebook. I want a fancy driveway, our HOA would flip the fuck out. :dumb:

Go exposed aggregate. We do this on a LOT of new homes.

http://www.walkersconcrete.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/image1.29195529_large.jpg

:)

Business wise. Some old lady posts in every concrete post to "avoid Demeter, I'm still waiting for my callback. I've called and sent letters. Nothing in response. Avaoid at all costs". She has been posting that for like 2 years.

As a business owner, if you don't have some crazy old bat stalking you on social media, you're doing something wrong.