Fun drive to work at 5am this morning!

cstmg8

Anyone else out in this crap? I would imagine it's melting by now, but my trip to the supreme courthouse downtown this morning was a solid sheet of ice. There were probably 6 or 8 vehicles in the ditch on 70 between 270 and 71. A few degrees colder and we'd have had a real mess.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Left the bar around 2. Uber was $43 for a 3ish mile ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUCK. i received an email from them yesterday about a promo code for a free ride. Check your email.

Also, rinse and repeat tonight. Ice is expected again just like last night with maybe a coating of snow on top.

FUCK. i received an email from them yesterday about a promo code for a free ride. Check your email.

Also, rinse and repeat tonight. Ice is expected again just like last night with maybe a coating of snow on top.

I was just getting ready to post this. If everything we got today freezes overnight, tomorrow is going to be another shit show.

Tom

Drove from Circleville to Cleveland yesterday.

Left a little before 7am. Ice and rain the whole way up 71, it varied by county if they bothered to clear the 3rd lane or not. Blizzaks and common sense made it no big deal.

The trip home sucked. More traffic, still raining, and very heavy fog until we hit Columbus. I was amazed there were no serious accidents, lots of spots where I'd lose sight of the taillights in front of me. Not to mention we still saw people, in the middle of all that, head down on their phones texting.