AWD Challenger....

The_buster

which produces 305 horsepower and 268 pound-feet of torque.

I guess I'm the only one impressed with v6's going from 200hp to 300hp in less than a decade while getting pretty much the same mpg.

I guess I'm the only one impressed with v6's going from 200hp to 300hp in less than a decade while getting pretty much the same mpg.

Only because you're wrong. 2006 3.5 from Chrysler was 250hp...

Dodge also provides a Super Track Pak button that activates the Performance Pages and launch control features in the 8.4-inch touchscreen radio. Performance Pages can show such information as reaction times, 0-60 mph times, G-forces, and lap times.

BECAUZ RACECAR!!!

The tires are 235/55R19 all-seasons on Hyper Black alloy wheels

BECAUZ RACECAR!!!

Get serious doge. With what thing weighs it's going to need some 305 trofeos and at least the big hemi. OR have fun getting out-dragged by every rental Ram and f150. Good thing those racey rav4s don't get the V6 anymore!

2004 Acura TL - 270hp

2016 Acura TLX - 290hp

I'm with you though. It seems like not that long ago most V6's were barely cranking out 200hp, just longer than a decade for most comparing models.

2004 Acura TL - 270hp

2016 Acura TLX - 290hp

I'm with you though. It seems like not that long ago most V6's were barely cranking out 200hp, just longer than a decade for most comparing models.

didn't realize the TL made that much power, my Ford 3.0l sure didn't

Only because you're wrong. 2006 3.5 from Chrysler was 250hp...

That 300hp V6 came out in like 2010, didn't it? Compared to a 2000 Stratus or Avenger or whatever the fuck, yeah that's a huge difference.

My girlfriend's V6 Equinox is more powerful than a V8 Camaro or Mustang from 20 years ago. That really puts things in perspective

I would like to see the charger Hellcat, or even the 392 scat pack, with the AWD option. As stated a couple posts up, they have the ability to do it. How well would something like that compete with the GTR? Obviously the Hellcat will be better matched than the 392.

I dont see this being much of a hot seller either but maybe. If I want any sort of performance AWD vehicle it isnt going to be a Challenger....and if I want any sort of utility from an AWD vehicle it isnt going to be a Challenger lol.

Honestly, there is no category where I'd want a Challenger.

You have no idea how big that transfer case would be, and there's no way it would package into a Charger/Challenger.

Before 2015 you could buy a Hemi with AWD, but it wasn't a hot seller.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I thought I just read something about an AWD RT being available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You have no idea how big that transfer case would be, and there's no way it would package into a Charger/Challenger.

Before 2015 you could buy a Hemi with AWD, but it wasn't a hot seller.

Really? There are two r/t awd chargers in my work parking lot, and I have seen a few magnum r/t awds, and a ton of 300s hemi awds. I didn't think they were rare. I actually wondered why they didn't offer the challenger R/T in awd since it's the same platform.

Are there warranty considerations? Were they more trouble prone?

I would do unspeakable things to have a 6speed hemi chally awd, if for no other reason than to mount 305 wide studded tires and beat up on smug evo and Subie kids in the snow.

Plenty of audis have been rolling around with near 800lb/ft of torque on their baby 4liter turbo v8 and launched mercilessly to mid 10 second passes with only a tune. I'm not aware of one failure of the transmission or awd system. It can be done. It's just a matter of dodge sucking.

I would like to see the charger Hellcat, or even the 392 scat pack, with the AWD option. As stated a couple posts up, they have the ability to do it. How well would something like that compete with the GTR? Obviously the Hellcat will be better matched than the 392.

You are absolutely guessing if you think an AWD Hellcat would compete with a GTR. Highway rolls sure, but the GTR would murder it in every other category. Dodge sells fanboy vehicles now; Nissan sells a racecar.

Plenty of audis have been rolling around with near 800lb/ft of torque on their baby 4liter turbo v8 and launched mercilessly to mid 10 second passes with only a tune. I'm not aware of one failure of the transmission or awd system. It can be done. It's just a matter of dodge sucking.

My comment is in regards to making a Jeep SRT drivetrain fit in a Charger with a Hellcat. OEM validation of components is different than aftermarket tuners.

Really? There are two r/t awd chargers in my work parking lot, and I have seen a few magnum r/t awds, and a ton of 300s hemi awds. I didn't think they were rare. I actually wondered why they didn't offer the challenger R/T in awd since it's the same platform.

Are there warranty considerations? Were they more trouble prone?

I would do unspeakable things to have a 6speed hemi chally awd, if for no other reason than to mount 305 wide studded tires and beat up on smug evo and Subie kids in the snow.

The percentage of total sales were small, at least I'm told. Apparently it doesn't package with the 8 speed and the Hemi, because the police package has it, but that still gets the 5 speed.

The newer style in Blue looks amazing...

28b41391096847c05a1a87c4cd73218e.jpg

I love the B5 Blue on both the Charger and Challenger. The Durango SEMA SUV looked pretty good too.

I thought I just read something about an AWD RT being available?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Not available with AWD and Hemi after the 2015 updates.

You are absolutely guessing if you think an AWD Hellcat would compete with a GTR. Highway rolls sure, but the GTR would murder it in every other category. Dodge sells fanboy vehicles now; Nissan sells a racecar.

People buy a GTR for a different reason than they would buy an AWD Hellcat.