My new NOT winter beater

russian rocket

unfortunately not, i had absolutely no desire do manually wash my car after that trip lol

Anddddd there goes the paint.

Looks great. Like my BMW, one of the few DD's I'd prefer in an Auto. The 6 speed works wll in this car, feesl like a Dual Clutch trans after a tune, and can reiably take 700whp which is the limit of the "cheap" mods for these cars.

meh, i have had my fun with manual cars over the years and dont get me wrong, they are still fun but... for a daily driver, they start becoming a bit of an annoyance, especially in stop and go traffic.

plus i heard the automatic cts-vs were faster than the manual lol

The autos are quicker due to people not knowing how to drive a heavy, high torque, stick car. Pulley, exhaust, e85, and a tune. Run deep into the 11s with just that :)

The autos are quicker due to people not knowing how to drive a heavy, high torque, stick car. Pulley, exhaust, e85, and a tune. Run deep into the 11s with just that :)

im still on the fence on what i want to do with this car. it currently has an air raid intake and exhaust cut outs near the mufflers.

i want to throw a set of headers and do a 2.4 upper pulley and tune

but i am also contemplating on getting an extended warranty on the car, with the low miles, i can get one for relatively cheap.

headers probably wont void the warranty, but im sure the tune and pulley will, so i dont know, just kinda sitting on the fence here

im still on the fence on what i want to do with this car. it currently has an air raid intake and exhaust cut outs near the mufflers.

i want to throw a set of headers and do a 2.4 upper pulley and tune

but i am also contemplating on getting an extended warranty on the car, with the low miles, i can get one for relatively cheap.

headers probably wont void the warranty, but im sure the tune and pulley will, so i dont know, just kinda sitting on the fence here

They are pretty solid cars and motors thus I wouldn't worry about warranty stuff. Once you do a pulley and tune the smiles per day will nullify any warranty concerns.

you missed out on a 2011 thunder grey wagon that was for sale in Columbus a month or so ago. it had only like 34k miles and the guy only wanted 35k for it. he had it sold before i could get my finances together.

Really? Most I've seen are in the upper $40k to lower $50k. Need to keep my eyes open

Really? Most I've seen are in the upper $40k to lower $50k. Need to keep my eyes open

yea the wagon prices are crazy, i was extremely shocked that he was selling it for soo cheap, i wasnt in the market for a wagon but i would have bought it if not to just flip it lol. it was a one owner and the guys wife drove it, they needed the wagon version to transport her photography equipment.

a week later, a guy posted on one of the cts-v FB pages and i instantly recognized the car, he drove eight hours one way to buy it.