Blue jackets kickin ass and takin names

mrs.cos

We are avid jackets fans, but dont make it to many games when they are winning due to the high prices.

Always keep your College I.D. in handy. I'v been paying $25 for lower bowl for a long time. Most of the time we're between rows H and P if I ask at the window to be closer. :)

$50 date night is always a good deal!

Always keep your College I.D. in handy. I'v been paying $25 for lower bowl for a long time. Most of the time we're between rows H and P if I ask at the window to be closer. :)

Where do you go to buy these tickets? I have my cougar ID still so I would be interested in this for the future!

I'm relatively certain I have no idea where my college ID from 20 years ago is

I'm assuming a photo Buck I.D. is needed?

I never went to OSU, but have a Buck I.D. with my name on it that gets me access through the security gate to a hangar at OSU Airport. :) If I can use it in combination with my D.L., that would be awesome.

Where do you go to buy these tickets? I have my cougar ID still so I would be interested in this for the future!

1 Hour before the games at the ticket office the doors on the far left which are labeled "Huntington Green Seats" are actually used for "CBJ College Rush Tickets". I have seen them accept ANY and ALL Student I.D. as long as you say that you are indeed a student or continuing education. They don't ask people for a transcript or anything so as long as you look like the person in the picture you should be good :thumbup:

$15 a Ticket for upper bowl

$25 per lower bowl

Depending on the person you get, they can wheel and deal on the location if you ask for shoot twice or a certain section.

I'm assuming a photo Buck I.D. is needed?

I never went to OSU, but have a Buck I.D. with my name on it that gets me access through the security gate to a hangar at OSU Airport. :) If I can use it in combination with my D.L., that would be awesome.

My guess would be that they would accept this as long as you said that you were doing some form of educational study at Ohio State if questioned. I have seen them ask people general questions, but the only rule to get the deal at home games is to HAVE the collage I.D. with YOUR name on it Other then that, anything goes as far as I can tell. If it helps, I use my CCAD I.D. for continuing education which lacks my picture and they accept it, haha.

Here is the link to the official CBJ page on the deal.

https://www.nhl.com/bluejackets/tickets/rush

I signed up for student rush text message, the morning of every home game I get a text with a link, hit that link, purchase two tickets (up to two, no more) for either upper or lower bowl. You can choose which end of the arena you'd prefer to sit (attack twice, attack once, center ice, etc...) Lower are $28, upper are $18 I believe. They download right to my apple passport. I've been attending jackets games like this for over a year.

All the guys on my team get their tickets this way and none of them have a student ID, they hardly EVER ask for them at door when they are scanning id's but there is a "student rush" door you "must" enter through. But when its 7:03 and there's a few hundred people coming through the doors they just scan your tickets to make sure they're legit.

HOWEVER, in the last few weeks student rush has been selling out almost immediately with all of the demand, so there's that.

Holy shit. $200 a ticket? I have been 3 rows from the ice for $40 a ticket before. I think people bought them up thinking that it could be the game that set a new record for wins in a row. Give it a few games and it should drop, but not to what it was before.

Holy shit. $200 a ticket? I have been 3 rows from the ice for $40 a ticket before. I think people bought them up thinking that it could be the game that set a new record for wins in a row. Give it a few games and it should drop, but not to what it was before.

Yeah, and a lot of people consider NYR our biggest rivals because of the Nash stuff.

It's funny because the Flyers game on Sunday is like $80 a ticket for lower bowl.

Yeah, and a lot of people consider NYR our biggest rivals because of the Nash stuff.

It's funny because the Flyers game on Sunday is like $80 a ticket for lower bowl.

No way, NYR are a divisional rival at best but the true hatred flows for the Pens.

I saw a single middle, lower bowl ticket going for $711 prior to the caps game. People were trying to capitalize on the possibility of a historic game.

We will see how the Jackets handle the loss... My hope is that they can learn from it and shake it off. They looked REALLY tired out there against Washington.

Anyone going to Saturdays game?

Yep, I'll be there! Should be a great crowd and I expect a rising ovation for the team when they come on the ice for the excitement they brought to this city.