Political Thread Of Fail And AIDS (Geeto ahead!)

BStowers023

Only thing I can constructively add to this "conversation" is...

This just in, DOW above 25,000 for the first time... White people continue to want to make more money!

Doesn't matter its a bubble.

Trump has fucked himself and better hope this bubble doesn't pop while he is in since he has already taken credit for it.

I would find a clip of him saying the economy is booming because of him, but it's just easier for people to check his Twitter and scroll for 5 minutes just to see tweets from last week.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Trump has proven an inability to get his own party to back him on legislative efforts. Why? Because he's so fucking unpopular that Republican congresscritters know they can tell him to get stuffed and their constituents won't punish them for it (and in many cases will reward them). Do you see how that might hurt his efforts at deal making?

You are a fuckin derp my man.

It's not that anyone really ultra super cant wait to read about the ratings. It shows how people feel about the prez (obviously)

In my eyes basically a low approval ratings means mid term elections will swing to the other side, so now it will swing dem in the midterms. They (R's) have basically blown their shot at doing anything they wanted to and only have themselves to blame.

approval polls the same polls who predicted Trump would lose. only people on the left stand in a line to fill out a poll that means nothing

Trump doesn't understand politics, and lots of people thought that was a virtue as well but you can see how well it works. Being popular matters because congress doesn't work for the president, a fact which everyone in congress seems to understand but Trump doesn't. That's why he looked so flaccid and pathetic trying to get congress to pass the Obamacare repeal, because he's an incompetent politician and he doesn't understand how empty his threats are when voters are likely to reward all the "never-Trumpers" in 2020.

You are a fuckin derp my man.

It's not that anyone really ultra super cant wait to read about the ratings. It shows how people feel about the prez (obviously)

In my eyes basically a low approval ratings means mid term elections will swing to the other side, so now it will swing dem in the midterms. They (R's) have basically blown their shot at doing anything they wanted to and only have themselves to blame.

Holy shit! You discovered the obvious. How many back pats would you like?

So you're assuming the dems will win when the best they can put up is Hillary and now maybe Oprah :lolguy: K, thnx for your input now back to the handicap table

Brandon doesn't know what the midterms are. Maybe Doug Jones can fill him in.

Yeah, absolutely no idea. I'm just a dumb derp like the rest of us conservatives that don't judge a President based on emotional feelings or approval ratings.

Yeah, absolutely no idea. I'm just a dumb derp like the rest of us conservatives that don't judge a President based on emotional feelings or approval ratings.

Oh, come on, that's not fair. Don't do that. Don't lump yourself in with the rest of the conservatives on this board. That's not fair to them. No, you're exceptionally stupid.

E.g., even after I spent 2 posts pointing out how Trump's terrible approval rating is hurting his agenda, rather than making any attempt to rebut those posts, you just double down on how it doesn't matter.

You mean the Democrat who barely won against the guy who had all the sexual assault allegations against him?

Yeah, for a senate seat that's so guaranteed R the Democrats didn't even contest it in 2014.

You can spin it however you want, no Republican strategist considers his "barely winning" a good sign for 2020.

I didn't hear about it on Facebook, clown. Go watch CNN or whatever biased, Trump bashing news source you get your information from. Since we're just making assumptions here.

So Trump-bashing = biased? So every news source in the US and all foreign papers except Breitbart and Fox are biased? (Oh and this is only Fox of recent days, b/c in the election, before he became the nominee, they bashed him plenty.)

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

Oh, come on, that's not fair. Don't do that. Don't lump yourself in with the rest of the conservatives on this board. That's not fair to them. No, you're exceptionally stupid.

E.g., even after I spent 2 posts pointing out how Trump's terrible approval rating is hurting his agenda, rather than making any attempt to rebut those posts, you just double down on how it doesn't matter.

I posted some of the positives that have happened under Trump, you choose to dismiss it. Not my fault you can't give credit where it's due. It's funny how you call me stupid for having a differing opinion than you. Typical pretentious Liberal. Can we meet in person sometime? I'd love call you a cuck boy to your face, although I don't think you will have the balls to do the same.

So Trump-bashing = biased? So every news source in the US and all foreign papers except Breitbart and Fox are biased? (Oh and this is only Fox of recent days, b/c in the election, before he became the nominee, they bashed him plenty.)

Wake up and smell what you're shoveling.

They're all biased.

Don't worry, Oprah will be our President in 2020 according to the interwebz. I mean, what we really need is an outsider with no experience at all, is a TV star that has popularity, and a clear track record for avoiding scandal.

Liberals in 2016: Trump is a just a rich celebrity, he is not fit to be President!

Liberals in 2018: Oprah for President!

:lolguy:

I posted some of the positives that have happened under Trump, you choose to dismiss it. Not my fault you can't give credit where it's due.

That's funny, you dismissed it yourself, remember?

It's funny how you call me stupid for having a differing opinion than you. Typical pretentious Liberal. Can we meet in person sometime? I'd love call you a cuck boy to your face, although I don't think you will have the balls to do the same.

You're not stupid because you disagree with me, you're stupid because you can't comprehend shit that you read, you can't distinguish good sources from bad sources, and you spout off opinions on things without understanding basic facts about the way the world works. Also, when you're losing an argument and you say you want to take it outside, that's a sign of stupidity.

Liberals in 2016: Trump is a just a rich celebrity, he is not fit to be President!

Liberals in 2018: Oprah for President!

:lolguy:

Vice: I Can’t Believe I Have to Explain Why Oprah Shouldn’t Be President

Daily Beast: Why Oprah Winfrey Shouldn’t Run For President

Washington Post: Get a grip, people. Oprah should not run for president

New Republic: Why the Democrats Won’t Nominate Oprah for President

Neither Oprah nor Trump are fit to be president, a common sense position which seems self evident. Can you say the same or are you too stupid to admit it?

How many times do you think you'll have to call me stupid for me to believe it? I'm offering to meet you in person so you can say it to my face, what do ya say?

Brandon doesn't know what the midterms are. Maybe Doug Jones can fill him in.

Which is exactly why I'm not going to argue with him.

I'm pretty sure this is the same derp who let his brake calipers clearance his wrong offset wheels

Which is exactly why I'm not going to argue with him.

I'm pretty sure this is the same derp who let his brake calipers clearance his wrong offset wheels

Says the guy who won't race anyone because his car hasn't run in 4 years :dumb::lolguy:

Can I take you up on that offer?

LOL yeah sure, buddy. I've heard you're the big bad wolf everyone is scared of :lolguy: Make sure you bring your handicap helmet, you'll need it ;)

I think I may have seen you at C&C once. 6'6 twig boy? Yeah, actually nobody would be afraid of you.

Are the midterm results really that dramatic and important? Obama lost the most seats than anyone since 1938 after his first 2 years and still won his next term

Year President Party Approval Rating House Senate seats lost

2002 George W. Bush R 67 percent +8 +2

2006 George W. Bush R 37 percent -30 -6

2010 Barack Obama D 45 percent -63 -6

2014 Barack Obama D 41 percent -13 -9

Typically Democrats do worse in midterms for whatever reason, but this year that's supposed to get cancelled out by the fact that the party in the white house typically does worse as well, especially if the president is particularly unpopular. Democrats got shellacked in 2010 and lost control of the house for those reasons plus the unpopularity of Obamacare, predictions are that the opposite will happen in 2020 and the Dems will retake the house.

Is that all that dramatic and important? Eh, not really. On the one hand, they probably won't take the senate, so all this will do is stymie the Republican agenda, which hasn't really been going anywhere anyway. On the other hand... no I guess that's about it, not much will really change. So no, not really that big a deal unless you find politics entertaining.

Says the guy who won't race anyone because his car hasn't run in 4 years :dumb::lolguy:

Where have you been? When there isn't salt on the roads and that V6 or whatever challenger wants absolutely assraped shoot me a pm.

LOL yeah sure, buddy. I've heard you're the big bad wolf everyone is scared of :lolguy: Make sure you bring your handicap helmet, you'll need it ;)

I think I may have seen you at C&C once. 6'6 twig boy? Yeah, actually nobody would be afraid of you.

Uhm, yup. I'm certain that was me.

LMK next C&C you'll be at. I'll make the trek over :)

Literally that is some shit I heard in elementary over myspace.

"YOU WONT SAY IT TO MY FACE YOU PUNK!!!"