Political Thread Of Fail And AIDS (Geeto ahead!)

BStowers023

What is wrong with Tim Allen? He is a car fanatic - someone you would

Think people on a Car forum would appreciate.

I love Tim Allen the Car person. At that he is awesome. Heck I even like Tim Allen the Home Improvement TV star from the 1990s, the Movie star in Galaxy Quest, Buzz in Toy Story....he's a pretty great actor when he gets lucky and ends up on a good project.

Did you know they made 3 of those Santa Clause Movies? That's almost a hate crime. He even remade the "the Shaggy Dog". ugh.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Do you guys (Greg and Kerry) jerk each other off outside the forum or does that just happen here?

I'd ask the same of the masses of white privileged conservative males here if they have a huge Grinder orgy or does that just happen here?

I'd ask the same of the masses of white privileged conservative males here if they have a huge Grinder orgy or does that just happen here?

No, just the white privileged liberal males who are on the verge of transferring genders to combat their privilege

This, then special prosecutor assigned, it just keeps getting better and better.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.5bfeaac71573

I sure it's just all fake news...should blow over in no time...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The "mainstream media" isn't reporting it because nobody cares. Here's the "other side." Highlights:

- There was a racial incident on campus, something about bananas being hung around campus. Wonderful.

- Black students protested. They had 3 demands, the most "radical" of which was requesting that the student center be declare a "sanctuary" for people of color for the remainder of the semester, which was about 2 weeks by my math.

- The Provost for the university (WTF is a provost?) showed up, acquiesced to their demands, and the protest dispersed, having been declared a success.

There's no mention of whether or not white students were actually barred from the student center, because I don't know what a "sanctuary for people of color" actually means. Assuming it's true, which I'm hesitant to do because I'm a natural skeptic, that would leave me feeling squicky. But, it was temporary, a response to a racist incident, already over, and I'm not a student at AU so I don't really care either way.

LibertyNews seems like a garbage news source that's trying to sell a biased narrative to scared white people that they're under attack. I think everyone would do best to avoid it.

Sorry, I wanted to come back to this and reiterate something.

The Liberty News piece is white nationalist propaganda. You may thank that's hyperbolic, but my hope is that you realize it's not. It's a hit piece, based on a real event but omitting key details and intentionally skewed in order to to sell a narrative, which we're supposed to be against in this thread. Especially when that narrative is "white people are under attack." White. Nationalist. Propaganda.

Sorry, I wanted to come back to this and reiterate something.

The Liberty News piece is white nationalist propaganda. You may thank that's hyperbolic, but my hope is that you realize it's not. It's a hit piece, based on a real event but omitting key details and intentionally skewed in order to to sell a narrative, which we're supposed to be against in this thread. Especially when that narrative is "white people are under attack." White. Nationalist. Propaganda.

Wait, Greg. If you don't agree with what this "media source" is reporting, you must be part of the liberal media, right? I mean, that's only logical...

<sigh> Yeah, I must be brainwashed by the liberal media.

To reiterate further, there are right-wing news sites that covered this story. This version on The Blaze is well written and fair, and I say that as someone generally skeptical of The Blaze. This version from World Net Daily (which the LN piece cites, ironically) toes the line, and I definitely don't like the bias soaked into the first couple of paragraphs, but it at least gives all the facts. Both of those are a far cry from the white nationalist propaganda that is the Liberty News version.

BStowers, are you a white nationalist?

I didn't say a single word, just posted an article with absolutely no stance on said article and you guys lose your mind. :dumb:

:gabe:

It's not hard to guess that in your head you post this stuff thinking "watch me make the liberals lose their minds". At this point I really should let you know, every time you post this stuff we, or rather I since I can't speak for anybody else, are laughing at you. I am completely content to continue laughing at you except for one thing....the above statement.

Let's be honest, you post this stuff here because in part it is controversial, and for the most part we both have a lot of fun discussing it. But there is a little part of you that believes some of this stuff, or at least wants to. Now I am not going to go out on a limb and call you a white supremacist, or some other name, but come on man, there comes to a point where you are going to have to come to Jesus about some things about yourself:

- You want to believe it, which well....you may actually be that thing I am not calling you outright or at the very least completely tone deaf as to race relations in this country.

- you don't believe it, but you think there is another side of the story that isn't getting told, which is fair but then you need to address that you are just really really really bad about telling what is fake news and what isn't.

- you think you are trolling some people you haven't met, to which you may have to come to terms you aren't actually trolling, or at least they may be trolling you back, and having more fun at your expense than you realize.

anyway, let's talk about Libertynews.com for a second. You have google so all this information is available to you. They are based out of Kenosha, WI, but are owned by a company called "Grassroots Action, Inc" dba "Grassroots Action Works" out of Iowa. GAInc onws several brands like libertynews.com and Grassfire, inc. It is a 9 employee company. The primary focus of Grassroots Action, Inc is Conservative political activism and it prides itself on "supplying Citizen Action Services". In case you are wondering what that means - well it means that it isn't really in the "news" business, it is in the politics business and it's activities solely support that agenda. It is quite open that it provides....

a wide array of services to concerned citizens so YOU can quickly take action. These services include petitions, activism services, resources and practical ways for you to take a stand on key issues of our day

It has no interest in the professional ethics standards of journalism, the goal of it's "news" is to spark outrage to get people to act. It does this by posting very controversial and biased pieces without regard for accuracy of the facts and intending to mislead. And it is not subtle. This is textbook propaganda.

Are the a white supremacy organization? I don't know if I can prove that through google, but you don't really have to. Go through their archives and you'll see plenty of headlines that specifically make it seem like white people are under attack (there is one article that even refers to "white supremacy" as the boogeyman that liberals love to associate with present conservatism).

Point is...you want to know what "fake news" looks like, this is it. It's an overly patriotic named propaganda machine owned by a political action group for the sole purposes of promoting their agenda, which they do by writing controversial and heavily biased pieces to cajole people into donating time or money. Circulating this kind of drivel isn't socializing news, it's working for them as a political activist. Most sane rational people would read the article you posted and realize it is white supremacy propaganda, so even if you are not a white supremacist, you aren't helping your case by handing out their flyers.

Again, I sincerely believe you are not a white supremacist or at least you don't intend to be. But, I don't think you know how to tell what that looks like and that is actually more dangerous than you think. I am not here to change your mind on anything, but as a person concerned for your well being, I think you need to take a hard look concerning some of these things and ask yourself, am I really coming across the way I want to come across?

Edited by Geeto67

- You want to believe it, which well....you may actually be that thing I am not calling you outright or at the very least completely tone deaf as to race relations in this country.

What do I want to believe?

Point is...you want to know what "fake news" looks like, this is it. It's an overly patriotic named propaganda machine owned by a political action group for the sole purposes of promoting their agenda, which they do by writing controversial and heavily biased pieces to cajole people into donating time or money. Circulating this kind of drivel isn't socializing news, it's working for them as a political activist. Most sane rational people would read the article you posted and realize it is white supremacy propaganda, so even if you are not a white supremacist, you aren't helping your case by handing out their flyers.

CNN fits into this category.

So why are you dropping white nationalist articles and running?

Who said I agree with the article? Maybe I dropped the article to make fun of it. Quit making assumptions.

Just because I have a white car doesn't mean I'm a white nationalist, geez guys, come on.