Political Thread Of Fail And AIDS (Geeto ahead!)

BStowers023

If that's legit, ANTIFA is just like a lot of who have eyes thought it was. An anti-white male movement. What a fucking joke.

Now let's hear Kerry's 8 paragraph explanation on why hating white males is justified.

First off...

"AntiFA" is not a singular organization. There is no "antiFA" board of directors, no central location, no mailing address. It is a name used by a collection of independent autonomous anti-facist groups that are loosely aligned and collaborating. There is no one "voice" that speaks for "AntiFa" so there is no group that could release a manual like this.

Assuming that this wasn't written as a joke (and that is a huge assumption given the hilarious nature of some of these things) and was written with even a partial intention of seriousness - it would have been written by one group and adherence would be largely voluntary. Oh and good luck getting anybody to go along with any of this. Nobody on any side would think this stuff is sane.

More likely some college student wrote this either as a joke or as a reflection of how their conservative mind might see the other side and wasn't meant to be taken seriously. It's like fly paper for the stupid and paranoid. This is like grade A trolling.

A slightly less likely unsettling possibility is it was written by someone who wanted to work up crazy conservatives into a frothy foam so as to exploit their outrage for some political agenda.

Either way if this is genuinely how you see the otherside (Brandon I am looking at you) then I don't think Ignorant is an adequate word to describe your condition - delusional paranoia might be better.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on Occupy Democrats page on Facebook and see the pictures they post and the comments section. I realize that doesn't represent everyone but those are REAL people. I think you're a bit delusional yourself, Kerry. You will insult me for citing a Facebook source, but i'm citing a source that gives ANYONE a say, not some opinion piece written by ONE person. They have nearly 7 million followers, so you can't ignore that there are a large group of people who truly believe the idiocy of the shit they post.

You seem to like ignoring that ANTIFA is a real threat. They are violent and they don't hide it. If they continue with the violent protests, things could start to get ugly, fast. Even uglier than they are now.

Go on Occupy Democrats page on Facebook and see the pictures they post and the comments section. I realize that doesn't represent everyone but those are REAL people. I think you're a bit delusional yourself, Kerry. You will insult me for citing a Facebook source, but i'm citing a source that gives ANYONE a say, not some opinion piece written by ONE person. They have nearly 7 million followers, so you can't ignore that there are a large group of people who truly believe the idiocy of the shit they post.

You seem to like ignoring that ANTIFA is a real threat. They are violent and they don't hide it. If they continue with the violent protests, things could start to get ugly, fast. Even uglier than they are now.

so let me make sure I am getting this straight - you are using a facebook group that allows people to post pictures and comments as proof that there is a central management for AntiFA?

You are using a few stupid people commenting on facebook to represent 7 million people? It is your assertion that 7 million people 100% agree with every single comment on this one facebook group? I am pretty fucking sure some FB group isn't getting 7 million likes or comments per day. Serious question: are you retarded?

AntiFA is a threat to what? Please tell me what it is a threat to, and be very specific.

No I didn't say that. Go look on the page and find out for yourself.

Not all 7 million agree with those pictures, but not everyone that agrees with those pictures is following that page either.

Let me get this straight. Showing up to protests with baseball bats, pepper spray, etc. and inducing violence on people who don't agree with your views isn't dangerous? Serious question: Are you retarded? We all know you're a morbidly obese pile of shit, but are you also retarded? Another serious question: Are you like this because you're unsure if you're a transgender now because you haven't seen your dick in 25 years?

Let me get this straight. Showing up to protests with baseball bats, pepper spray, etc. and inducing violence on people who don't agree with your views isn't dangerous?

You mean the white supremacists. right? Or the independent militias? or any number of people who are responsible for the majority of hate based violence in this country right? That is who you meant to call out - the people staging rallies and encouraging to bring guns and body armor, oh and who are also the #1 source of domestic terrorism - that's the danger you are worried about right?

Is there a danger for the other side showing up to give them a fight? yes. violence isn't supposed to solve anything and giving the white supremacists exactly what they want isn't going to help, except maybe to help people like you fall for the WS propaganda that somehow the other side is "more dangerous" than Richard Spenser, Andrew Anglin, and their merry band of bigots.

It's like the house is burning down, and you are worried about the water damage from the fire department.

We all know you're a morbidly obese pile of shit, but are you also retarded? Another serious question: Are you like this because you're unsure if you're a transgender now because you haven't seen your dick in 25 years?

oops, your intellect ran out again. better go recharge it with some more conservative nonsense about how they are coming first for your guns then for your whiteness. LOL

so rather than continue to listen to Brandon assert he doesn't like white supremacy but the people against it are the "real" danger, can we all just talk about this for a second:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/08/21/secret-service-cant-pay-agents-because-trumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

He burned through a year's worth of SS budget in 8 months. Wow.

Also, we kinda missed this with all the hub-bub about the rights of Nazi's:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/us/politics/secret-service-trump-tower.html

The Secret Service has been forced to relocate its Trump Tower command center to a trailer outside the Midtown skyscraper after a lease agreement between the General Services Administration and the Trump Organization fell apart last month

I just want to point this out - the president, who blew though a year's worth of SS budget in less than a year, gets to pocket some of that spent money for the time that they already spent in Trump Tower, and couldn't close a deal to pocket more of that money. And he gets to pocket that money simply by choosing to work out of his NY office rather than the White House. Depending on what side you are on that is taxpayer money that could have gone into social programs or tax breaks - but either way the tax paying citizens get fucked over for that.

Anybody still believe he is not "corrupt"?

The SS spent $60k so far this year on golf cart rentals at Trump's clubs. Anyone who doesn't this he's using the presidency to make money has their head in the sand.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Do we want to talk about how much money the Clintons have since Bill's time in office? Or how much a community organizer/law professor's book deal is REALLY worth?

Do we want to talk about how much money the Clintons have since Bill's time in office? Or how much a community organizer/law professor's book deal is REALLY worth?
Want to talk about how neither of those are tax dollars going directly into their pockets?

Didn't we just cover "false equivalency" a few pages ago?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comparisons are not false equivalencies.

Lulwut?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

False equivalence arguments are often used in journalism[3][4] and in politics, where the minor flaws of one candidate may be compared to major flaws of another

All false equivalencies are comparisons. I think what you meant to say is not all comparisons are false equivalencies, which is correct except for the fact that yours actually are both.

You can compare apples to motorcycles all you want, but to compare them as equals is false. Same thing as comparing revenue from private capitalist industries (like book deals) to someone getting a check written to them by the government who they happen hold a prominent position in. I mean there's a constitutional clause about this - the emoluments clause - there isn't a constitutional clause about book deals.

So some vandals toppled the soldier memorial at Camp Chase overnight. You know, the memorial to the soldiers who died there as POWs. Hopefully they fix the statue and put it back

http://nbc4i.com/2017/08/22/statue-vandalized-at-camp-chase-confederate-cemetery-in-west-columbus/

Didn't see from the article if the head of the statue was still there...

There is no call for random acts of vandalism. Register to stage a peaceful protest; it's your right to do so as a citizen. All this did is just call up bad press, and make an organization that maintains the cemetary to fix a statue with money it doesn't have allocated to FIXING A STATUE. :rolleyes:

This won't help...

http://nbc4i.com/2017/08/22/espn-pulls-announcer-named-robert-lee-from-university-of-virginia-football-game/

Another sign this country is moving towards the PCU movie model. Fucking Cause Heads...

This morning and still can't believe we've let our country come to this point.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk