Political Thread Of Fail And AIDS (Geeto ahead!)

BStowers023

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the term is "free-spirited"...

Actually I believe the term is "self employed" as in makes money and pays taxes. Just because she doesn't go to a soul crushing desk job or sell boxes of ammo doesn't mean she doesn't make a living.

You own a mail order subscription service for customers who don't even get to choose their product, who are you to shit on anybody else's business model?

Actually I believe the term is "self employed" as in makes money and pays taxes. Just because she doesn't go to a soul crushing desk job or sell boxes of ammo doesn't mean she doesn't make a living.

You own a mail order subscription service for customers who don't even get to choose their product, who are you to shit on anybody else's business model?

Hey dumbass, they know it's a surprise each month. They know that before they sign up. Are you really this dense?

Soul-crushing desk jobs? I'm working on building my dream on my terms dude. My dream is financial freedom via answering to no one. I'm checking the boxes btw...

The question of 2017: "When will geeto swallow the reality-pill"... never?

Hey dumbass, they know it's a surprise each month. They know that before they sign up. Are you really this dense?

Soul-crushing desk jobs? I'm working building my dreams dude. My dream is financial freedom. I'm checking the boxes btw...

My point was that your business model is not "traditional". A lot of artists similarly make a living using a non-traditional business model, albeit not the same as yours. yet some how your version of entrepreneurship is "superior"?

You are living your dream, she's living hers. You both are doing well at it, so why be that dude that craps all over someone else that also found another way to get there while not driving straight? I would have thought this would have been obvious to you but...I guess not.

the desk job comment was not specific to you, just more a comment on what people think traditional "employment" means.

Actually I believe the term is "self employed"

As an artist?

As someone with a degree in fine art I will say it in as few words as possible. "I understand the type".... you suck this girls toes or something once (obviously she's not going to fuck you)...? You got worked up quickly and jettisoned the huge normal diatribe.

My point was that your business model is not "traditional". A lot of artists similarly make a living using a non-traditional business model, albeit not the same as yours. yet some how your version of entrepreneurship is "superior"?

You are living your dream, she's living hers. You both are doing well at it, so why be that dude that craps all over someone else that also found another way to get there while not driving straight? I would have thought this would have been obvious to you but...I guess not.

the desk job comment was not specific to you, just more a comment on what people think traditional "employment" means.

Nice backpedal...

And yes, my pursuit of creating/building/selling companies is superior as an entrepreneur to the path of an (99.99% of) artist on a quest for the ability to scrape by and scrounge for QOL where priorities exist in the realm of bumming cigarettes and going to local music festivals... while making art on the side...

As an artist?

Yes there are people that make a living as an artist. It's not everyone with an art degree, or even talent, but there are people that make a living creating their art. It is a really small number, and I get that, but it does happen. She hasn't been the artist/waitress/hostess/personal assistant "type" in a long time.

As someone with a degree in fine art I will say it in as few words as possible. "I understand the type".... you suck this girls toes or something once (obviously she's not going to fuck you)...? You got worked up quickly and jettisoned the huge normal diatribe.

She's just a good friend. I really don't give a shit what people say about me but I am pretty loyal to my real friends in this world. Being a gadfly on this forum where I don't really know the people on it in real life paints a pretty distorted picture of me, I think you'd be surprised if we met in real life, esp if you really are knowledgeable in fine art. :thumbup:

Nice backpedal...

It's not a "backpedal" when it was my point from the jump.

You are the epitome of having a soul crushing desk job. Otherwise you wouldn't be in here spewing your frustrations with the world all day long.

Owning your own business>being a 3rd rate lawyer only able to find employment at a small bank

Nice backpedal...

And yes, my pursuit of creating/building/selling companies is superior as an entrepreneur to the path of an (99.99% of) artist on a quest for the ability to scrape by and scrounge for QOL where priorities exist in the realm of bumming cigarettes and going to local music festivals... while making art on the side...

Backpedalling is the name of his game. He downs people constantly and acts high and mighty, yet has all this education and is still outraged by "dumb conservatives" with minimal formal education.

You are the epitome of having a soul crushing desk job. Otherwise you wouldn't be in here spewing your frustrations with the world all day long.

Owning your own business>being a 3rd rate lawyer only able to find employment at a small bank

I had my own business, I sold it. It's now called something else.

Small? you have to be the world's worst internet stalker.

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/2017/05/Yeah-Ok.jpg

I had my own business, I sold it. It's now called something else.

Small? you have to be the world's worst internet stalker.

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/2017/05/Yeah-Ok.jpg

Wait, so it's perfectly normal when you make assumptions, but when others do they are bad internet stalkers?

404: Logic doesnt exist

Wait, so it's perfectly normal when you make assumptions, but when others do they are bad internet stalkers?

404: Logic doesnt exist

Dude, you actually "research" me in your spare time. not talking about anybody else here, just you. And it's not an assumption if you actually do it and own up to it. You even detailed some of your methods a couple pages back.

For all I know you have probably shared "witty captioned" photos of me you found on the internet with your buddies. You certainly have done it with other members before, and have posted them about me on here before.

You don't seem to see this is both creepy behavior and unhealthy. I am not joking when I call you an internet stalker, that's what you actually are. That is internet stalker behavior. Just because something is "easily found" on the internet doesn't mean you aren't a creep for actively searching for it.

Your name isnt common so information relating to you isnt impossible to find. Quick facebook searches show wonders, and seeing you at C&C it isn't hard to distinguish that pudgy baby face from a small crowd with your name...

Seriously - this is creepy shit. This is the kind of stuff a stalker says in his lover letter manifesto right before he murders his crush.

Dude, you actually "research" me in your spare time. not talking about anybody else here, just you. And it's not an assumption if you actually do it and own up to it. You even detailed some of your methods a couple pages back.

For all I know you have probably shared "witty captioned" photos of me you found on the internet with your buddies. You certainly have done it with other members before, and have posted them about me on here before.

You don't seem to see this is both creepy behavior and unhealthy. I am not joking when I call you an internet stalker, that's what you actually are. That is internet stalker behavior. Just because something is "easily found" on the internet doesn't mean you aren't a creep for actively searching for it.

Seriously - this is creepy shit. This is the kind of stuff a stalker says in his lover letter manifesto right before he murders his crush.

LOL

I love that it gets a rise out of you. Makes my fucking day.

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/13/29922471.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xdANj3z.jpg

LOL

I love that it gets a rise out of you. Makes my fucking day.

http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/13/29922471.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xdANj3z.jpg

Did you really have to go to the extra trouble to photoshop his head smaller? Have some class...