Wife got a new car

The_buster

She's been looking for something new-ish, but has been on and off the fence on what to get or just fix the CRV. Well last night we managed to snag a 2015 Patriot with the 2.0 fwd. 26,121 miles and still has 14 months of factory warranty left. We also purchased an additional 5 year warranty for an added 3 dollars to the monthly payment. She's excited and loves the thing, named it Lucille.

Link to dealership website listing, I haven't managed to get any pictures yet.

http://www.tricountychryslerproducts.com/used/Jeep/2015-Jeep-Patriot-53b3f9d90a0e0a6b652f5af0d2150a01.htm

My best friend drove one of these for a few years. They're slow but decent little SUVs. His had the "shotgun seat" passenger seat that flipped forward completely flat. Worked great for hauling his fishing rods. I also helped him put a hitch on it so he could use those little hitch rack things for coolers or firewood.

His was AWD, but I think the only issue he had with his was control arm bushings? It really gave him very little trouble.

Front ball joints/lower control arms and outer tie Rod ends by 45k is what we see on most.. and good job on the fwd.. see alot of issues with the rear differential going to hell on the awd models. Most the ones I see are off lease cars getting flushed through Columbus fair Auto auction..

Driving it last night at around 55-60 mph sounds like either tire noise or a bearing is starting to hum. Other than that no complaints, other than the wash bay almost ripped of the side molding... just needs new 3m tape stuff. It has brand new tires on the front and decent on the rear. It has remote start and heated leather seats which she is thrilled with. Now she can have a warm car when she leaves work.