Upcoming Dyno Days?

zeitgeist57

My 5-yo son has been REALLY into dyno vids on YT this winter. With Dyno Brian, Crucial, etc...are there any dyno days going on this spring that are already scheduled?

I've been weaning myself off of FB...combine that with me not necessarily knowing EVERYTHING going on, makes me check with my CR bros. <3

https://www.facebook.com/events/1813920448854953/

clock

Saturday, April 29 at 11 AM - 4 PM

pin

Show Map

Big 3 Racing

1669 W130th St #301, Hinckley, Ohio 44233

envelope

Invited by Chuck Stefanski

The 1st of 2 dyno days this summer for Ohio LSX will be held on April 29th at Big 3 Racing in Hinckley, Ohio.

Time:

11:00am-4:00pm

Cost:

$60.00 for 3 pulls

First come first serve for the dyno. We will be also selling Ohio LSX decals during the event! Rules are simple no burnouts and no reckless driving!

clock

pin

Show Map

Big 3 Racing

envelope

The 1st of 2 dyno days this summer for Ohio LSX will be held on April 29th at Big 3 Racing in Hinckley, Ohio.

Time:

Cost:

$60.00 for 3 pulls

First come first serve for the dyno. We will be also selling Ohio LSX decals during the event! Rules are simple no burnouts and no reckless driving!

Hmmmmmmm 2 hour drive tho blehhh

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Crucial does a lot of them for more active car clubs, like Central Ohio Subaru and Ohio G/Z/GT-R Club, I'm sure if we asked nicely we would be able to set one up as well. Typically as long as its an open day and we have 10-15 registrations don't think this would be an issue at all.

I'm sure Dyno Brian would be a similar setup

clock

pin

Show Map

Big 3 Racing

envelope

Time:

Cost:

$60.00 for 3 pulls

Hmmmmmmm 2 hour drive tho blehhh

Arguably worth the drive

Hmmmmmm you link a vid that has some copyrighted from WMG BS..... and dont even play. Nope still not worth it [emoji23]

david-stern-chokes-on-water-during-nets-clippers-game.gif

Hmmmmmm you link a vid that has some copyrighted from WMG BS..... and dont even play. Nope still not worth it [emoji23]

Here let me help you...

The Ohio LSX event is my event. The Ohio LSX group has been around for years. They use to have ones at Dyno Tune Motorsports in years past till the original starter gave up on the idea. Now a member has stepped up to take on the roll. I'm here for event organizing with this on top of other events I've put together this year. This will be one of 2 dyno days for this group (the other will be in Columbus hopefully back at Dyno Tune Motorsports once again). I have no doubts there will be a ton of cars!

Time:

Cost:

$60.00 for 3 pulls

Facebook event can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1813920448854953/?ti=icl

Big 3 Racings own dyno day will be on May 28th 2017. Dyno day, car show, 3 bands playing, and food! Brings in 200+ cars every year. More details will be posted soon!

Here let me help you...

The Ohio LSX event is my event. The Ohio LSX group has been around for years. They use to have ones at Dyno Tune Motorsports in years past till the original starter gave up on the idea. Now a member has stepped up to take on the roll. I'm here for event organizing with this on top of other events I've put together this year. This will be one of 2 dyno days for this group (the other will be in Columbus hopefully back at Dyno Tune Motorsports once again). I have no doubts there will be a ton of cars!

Time:

Cost:

$60.00 for 3 pulls

Facebook event can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1813920448854953/?ti=icl

Big 3 Racings own dyno day will be on May 28th 2017. Dyno day, car show, 3 bands playing, and food! Brings in 200+ cars every year. More details will be posted soon!

Thanks for the info and details, really wasn't bashing the event or anything more less just busting his balls.

Here is a link from last years.

Wow awesome video, and amazing looking dyno day. That definitely makes me want to make the trip now!!!!!

Amazing how much a link that actually works makes a difference [emoji23]

Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...