Rumor: Trails About To Be Sold

wagner

" facility improvements and new event content". Any insight?

The track surface is going to be addressed due to safety concerns from racers. The general upkeep of the facility is on the list too.

As for event content, there hasn't been any word on that, but I do know it won't include bringing the NHRA big show cars back. That track is way to short to even run them at 1,000 feet.

I think you'll be seeing some minor tweaks this year, and then some major ones next year.

I also expect a full housecleaning of staff at some point, but that's not confirmed yet.

The track surface is going to be addressed due to safety concerns from racers. The general upkeep of the facility is on the list too.

As for event content, there hasn't been any word on that, but I do know it won't include bringing the NHRA big show cars back. That track is way to short to even run them at 1,000 feet.

I think you'll be seeing some minor tweaks this year, and then some major ones next year.

I also expect a full housecleaning of staff at some point, but that's not confirmed yet.

They didn't buy it to let it flounder. The track has a rich history, but has fallen off recently. If they make improvements and bring back big time racing things should pick up. Food prices alone are enough to make you want to puke.

They didn't buy it to let it flounder. The track has a rich history, but has fallen off recently. If they make improvements and bring back big time racing things should pick up. Food prices alone are enough to make you want to puke.

Well, the reaction on the National Trails Facebook page should be enough to tell them what needs to be improved. The current staff is pretty much being put on 100% blast across the internet

This will be interesting, aparently 42 has paved some additional areas to be able to host autocross. Maybe Trail's new owners will see some value in that as well, OVR doesn't have a lot of options anymore.

That's good to hear! I could easily see a welcome being worn out at Circleville potentially since it's primarily a kart track. Interesting information for sure.

Talked with someone from the Topeka track today and you can expect some BIG changes at trails.

These guys are not playing around and they are planning to bring the track to its former glory.

Business as usual is not how they plan on doing things, I will leave it at that...

Talked with someone from the Topeka track today and you can expect some BIG changes at trails.

These guys are not playing around and they are planning to bring the track to its former glory.

Business as usual is not how they plan on doing things, I will leave it at that...

Sounds like its time to clean house...oops

Thats what i wanted to hear