Damn nice for a February Weekend

Doc1647545523

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, this seems to be an epic February weekend for car guys. :D

In a twist of irony, there were more burnouts and engine revving at CC&C this morning than at last night's East Side meet despite about the same number of cars.

I'm interested in seeing what the turnout will be at Moo Moo in a few hours.

Great turnout. Nice meeting Doc and Tim.

Ditto! Hope your FIL had a good time too. Seemed like he was really into the cars.

I don't think I've ever seen a turnout that large at C&C. That was remarkable

^^ for sure. I had a feeling this was going to be big but not like nearly every spot full. WOW!

Anyone know if the guy with the drone is on CR and will be posting a video? The one from last spring was pretty darn nice and well done. This one should be packed with good stuff. Less the cars doing burn outs. :mad:

People actually doing burnouts? That's a bad start to 2017...

(someone post vids)

I think it was mostly just revving, and mashing it out that little drive. It was a great turnout though, all kinds of cool vehicles.

Was that graphite colored Vette with the welds and widebody, the CR member that has the recent build thread?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There are over 100 on FB. There are another 40+ pics coming up on Tuesday.

Mark my words: this "winter" may get cold again, and it may snow between now and April...but this President's Day weekend won't soon be forgotten for how nice it's been! :cool:

Which car were you there with, I must have missed you?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm headed out for a country drive around Mad River Mountain, Mac-O-Chee Castle, Valley Hi, and the like. Taking the Slingshot. If anyone wants to tag along in a car or on a bike, you're welcome to. Meeting at 1 p.m. near the Zoo.

Text or post if interested. 740-405-5565

I'm headed out for a country drive around Mad River Mountain, Mac-O-Chee Castle, Valley Hi, and the like. Taking the Slingshot. If anyone wants to tag along in a car or on a bike, you're welcome to. Meeting at 1 p.m. near the Zoo.

Wish I wasn't working today. Have fun.

I'm guessing "Near the zoo" wasn't a great idea. They nearly doubled their previous attendance record today.