Non-boring car warning

MrMeanGreen

good looking car Anthony. My daughter started soccer in Z-ville this weekend. We'll be going out Saturday mornings for about the next month and a half. Maybe we'll stop by and visit a few minutes one trip on our way home. I want to check out your new place out there anyhow.

I've always liked those cars, and you definitely got the right color. :thumbup:

We're lucky to have someone like Jordan associated with CR. He's given such great deals to the members here. And I appreciate that when it comes to supporting good causes, Jordan and JET always come through.

+1...everything Doc said.

Congratulations, Ant and Tina! That's a great car.

Thanks guys! And congrats again on the new ride!

I swear you can swing by and hangout without having to buy a vehicle. :lol:

This car was exceptionally clean, had some nice mods, and was DEFINITELY the right color! I expect to see it making passes at the Spring Track Day

We're lucky to have someone like Jordan associated with CR. He's given such great deals to the members here. And I appreciate that when it comes to supporting good causes, Jordan and JET always come through.

I definitely feel like I'm the lucky one in that equation. When the friends I have made from CR make the long haul to deal with me, it's certainly humbling. Some days are rough in this business. The days I spend dealing with friends makes it all worthwhile though!

• 2 weeks later...

Large picture warning just for perspective.

Spotted the Whale tail today. The car is crazy clean. Got brought into us by SlowMo for an alignment. Luckily Anthony gave me permission to see how she did on the rode. Damn quick through 1st and 2nd. Never been a huge Subaru fan but driving his makes me want one.

http://i.imgur.com/VW3kg9K.jpg

• 3 weeks later...