Procharged Shelby GT350 vsC7 Z06

Ackbar00

Ford was genius with the 350. I love that Ford is once again giving the finger to Ferrari. I'm trying to go to Le Mans next year. I want to see the GT vs Ferrari for myself. I love that Ford is celebrating it's 50 year anniversary victories in 66-69 by attempting to win Le Mans 4 years straight again.

So it barely outran a stock C7 once the 923 horsepower grabbed the reigns from its terrible driver. Neat.

Surely you jest.

15mph and the bus lengths at 2:00...

And no matter how slow/fast C7s are, I will never like them visually. Gross.

I guess the question should be what mods were done to the Z06 to keep up with 923whp into fourth gear? Ford engines have always sounded like they make metric tons of power, even throwing a set of heads and exhaust on a roller cam late 80s 5.0 sounded better than most ls1 versions, even though it was making 250whp at best. These new mustangs absolutely wonderful sounding with full exhaust, but 169 seems a tad slow for 923whp in the 1/2.

Traction and the fastest shifting torque converter out.

Didn't know it was the fastest. Pretty cool.

I only heard 1 shift from the mustang that made me say "nice". The rest were pretty damn sloppy.