Delaware Livin', Columbus workin'

BLURS

Goodmorning all,

I had two separate people ask me if I was on this forum on Friday (my tech at Tire Discounters and a good friend), took it as an omen to get on here!

I'm currently DD'ing a '16 Focus RS, picked up in Mississippi back in August. Yes I know they sell them here, these douche dealers here still want over MSRP, however, so I flew down there and grabbed one for less then MSRP. Not to mention getting two days of straight driving over 825 miles with your new toy is a great thing!

My son flew down with me, we had a great time:

http://i.imgur.com/HiZTxDSl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qcGqKtcl.jpg

I live up in Delaware (born and raised) but work in Columbus, current jobsite is down by the racino, so I traverse all of Columbus 2x a day. You'll know it's me if you see the rear 1/4 window flags:

http://i.imgur.com/t8Lm4JPl.jpg

Also, just now starting to turn up the fun after 6 months of stock ownership:

http://i.imgur.com/uvcfB0Nl.jpg

My checkered vehicle past includes two 300zx's ('85 and '86) and an '89 240sx.

Thanks guys, despite my unfortunate luck with rock chips, I'm still enamored with the color myself.

I also have an appt. today at wheel medics, I hit a pothole on Friday morning, both drivers side wheels took dmg. I'll be filling that claim with C-bus ODOT!

Welcome! I love those RS'. One of the best performance dailys you can get IMO and I love that color. I was born and raised in Delaware as well. Did you go to Hayes?

Indeed I did, class of 2001.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Welcome! I live in Delaware as well and I've seen your car around. That's a good looking ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much! I'm in the Shelborne Forrest area if you know it.

Thanks guys, despite my unfortunate luck with rock chips, I'm still enamored with the color myself.

I also have an appt. today at wheel medics, I hit a pothole on Friday morning, both drivers side wheels took dmg. I'll be filling that claim with C-bus ODOT!

Welcome!

Be sure to tell Wheel Medic you are with Columbus Racing, they are one of our sponsors. I believe they still give a little discount to members too.

Two 300zxs and a 240sx? Well you certainly changed camps and whole different level of toys! Welcome!

Thank you, and yes, I always assumed I'd be rolling in a 370 on next​ toy purchase. Fell for the RS, emotions can't be reasoned with!

Glad to see you took my advice on Wheel Medic. I'm your tech from Tire Discounters.

Thanks again for letting me get on it a little during the test drive. Don't usually get too unless I personally know the customer and have permission. Drive like a gramma on test drives. Gets really bad when your constantly test drivin 500whp+ vehicles from SlowMo and just want to lay into it.

Glad to see you took my advice on Wheel Medic. I'm your tech from Tire Discounters.

Thanks again for letting me get on it a little during the test drive. Don't usually get too unless I personally know the customer and have permission. Drive like a gramma on test drives. Gets really bad when your constantly test drivin 500whp+ vehicles from SlowMo and just want to lay into it.

They did a great job, and I got to eye hump some fantastic cars while I waited!

• Casper unlocked this topic