Craigslist Freak-of-the-Day

Geeto67

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/d/v8-5-speed-swapped-gmc-jimmy/6443357995.html

this looks like a fun sleeper/DD:

00L0L_9UBSG89BLDD_600x450.jpg

00H0H_hg6XnAeEK0W_600x450.jpg

5.7 swap was done at 169k in December of 2014. Motor is a low mileage .020 over 4 bolt main 350 Vortec. 5 speed swap was done at 183k in May of 2016, it has the NV3500 trans. Motor is cammed and tuned, has the LT4 hot cam kit (.525/.525), upgraded fuel spider, steel distributor, lots of new parts. New clutch when the swap was done. Fresh fluids everywhere. Also installed an 8.5 ZR2 rear end at the beginning of this year about 2k miles ago. 4x4 works great

I used to have a 1995 blazer 4 door with the Vortec 4.3 and it was ok. I drove a friends 2 door stick zr2 and instantly thought it was much better but needed more power. This one has both. What is interesting to me is I thought the NV3500 was a Jeep/Dodge trans but apparently it was used in silverados as well. I have an NV3550 swapped into my wrangler and I love it.

I have no idea why I want this.......

1985 Ford Econoline Van - $500 (Marysville)

00W0W_5FWhuGn0UgA_600x450.jpg

00606_e3HO4YdcpEd_600x450.jpg

Selling a 1985 Ford Econoline conversion van with a bed/bench seat in the back. The engine runs but it really struggles to get going when its cold, and the transmission slips in lower gears. Would make a good project van or parts car. May need towed, it's somewhat inconsistant about when it wants to start. When it does get going and out of first gear, the slipping stops and it drives fine. Odometer reads 34xxx, but it's already rolled over at least once and the title reflects that. Trades considered. 500$ OBO.

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/1985-ford-econoline-van/6478175465.html

I actually think that's #2.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Actually, I think the van itself answers the question without a test....

Van: "STD?"

Anybody who would willingly have sex in that van: "Yes, Please"

I feel like it should have a spare tire cover on the back with an elaborately airbrushed script that reads: "Rolling Probable Cause".

• 3 weeks later...