finally got a bike. 56k.

dover

i just picked up a stock swing arm for 60 bucks shipped, so that'll happen soon enough. And I didn't realize bikes didn't use wires but only coil sticks. Noob mistake :). All things aside there is a certain route I'll be taking with it but its going to be a minute, I just got it!

P.s. You've got a headlight out too :lol: I bet you'll hear that a few (thousand) times this summer!

unless it's like my 636 and then there really is a headlight out.

looks really clean man. can't wait to see it at qs&l once the weather starts to cooperate with us

:confused:

I still have to fix a certain cobra. Plan is to keep it lowered but stock swing arm, new brakes, wheels powder coated bronze, have Brian tune the PC, new wind screen, full exhaust, frame powder coated black. :D

I still have to fix a certain cobra. Plan is to keep it lowered but stock swing arm, new brakes, wheels powder coated bronze, have Brian tune the PC, new wind screen, full exhaust, frame powder coated black. :D

Well thank you for dropping the whole mysterious bit :p

Nice bike.+1 for stock swingarm unless there is a bottle hidden somewhere :)

P.s. You've got a headlight out too :lol: I bet you'll hear that a few (thousand) times this summer!

another reason i run high beams all the time.