Some new youngin

yaboyvmac

Hello CR,

My name is Vince and I have always been interested in anything with a motor that goes fast especially cars and bikes. I used to ride dirt bikes as a kid and slowly moved to be more civilian like. My only car is a 2005 Subaru legacy and it may not be the most fun but its not terrible. I am a recent college grad and during my time unemployed have been looking to have other forums other than reddit to look at. I enjoy all types of cars from muscle to tuners and have had experience driving different ones form friends and family. I am excited to see and read about others experiences.

I don't have any pics because she's one stock but I do plan on installing a subwoofer and double din touch screen this weekend, I'm a slight audiophile

Its a 2005- if you have the integrated HVAC- You have a little bit of a nightmare on your hands- Even if its an i, its not exactly the easiest. Subaru really screwed this up and other manufacturers have followed suit as well.

Your better off putting it in the cubby hole above the stereo.

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/leg0525i1console1.JPG

Its a 2005- if you have the integrated HVAC- You have a little bit of a nightmare on your hands- Even if its an i, its not exactly the easiest. Subaru really screwed this up and other manufacturers have followed suit as well.

Your better off putting it in the cubby hole above the stereo.

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/leg0525i1console1.JPG

Ill have to look into it, I have been watching a ton of videos and everything and it didn't seem to be that much of a nightmare... I do have the manual controls so hopefully that makes it slightly easier from what I have heard

Ill have to look into it, I have been watching a ton of videos and everything and it didn't seem to be that much of a nightmare... I do have the manual controls so hopefully, that makes it slightly easier from what I have heard

The biggest issue is that the fascia you need is stupid expensive from Japan.

Its not available in the US. Do you have a GT or an i?

The biggest issue is that the fascia you need is stupid expensive from Japan.

Its not available in the US. Do you have a GT or an i?

Its an i and I have purchased a metra front plate conversion because I was dumb and the scosche will not fit my stereo that I originally bought

Its an i and I have purchased a metra front plate conversion because I was dumb and the scosche will not fit my stereo that I originally bought

This is why most people just mount the new stereo in the cubby. The stupid fascias that are after market are terrible (or at least they were when I had my OBXT.. ) I ended up just doing the Jazzy install.

This is why most people just mount the new stereo in the cubby. The stupid fascias that are after market are terrible (or at least they were when I had my OBXT.. ) I ended up just doing the Jazzy install.

I will have to update, I plan on trying to get it done friday with my nephew who has done a ton of installs, also it should not be pouring rain

• Casper unlocked this topic