2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that was a completely.legit targeting call. It was uncalled for and dirty.

:lol: :dumb:

like when your dad said he'd pull out but didn't

:lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy: :lolguy:

Legit lol'd so hard Beth came and asked what was so funny so I told her...then she lol'd.

This only proves to me how hard the B1G is this year. Any team could step up. Toughest conference in college football for the last few years.

This. Just like all the SEC fanboy's cried for ten years every time their team lost to a conference opponent. Now we can claim the same, right?

I'll say it: outside of 'Georgia and 'Bama 3 years ago Iowa would DESTROY any SEC team. :gabe:

That was ugly. We earned that ass whupping.

Yup. We didn't get raped. We bent over, spread our cheeks, and BEGGED for that one. :lol:

The loss to Florida in the title game still takes that for me. The loss today is close though.

41-14. Never forget. That and the MSU game in...'98 was it?

PAC 12 and big ten eliminated from playoff. Big 12 isn't to far behind. Two sec teams looking pretty good right now

yZ4vO_s-200x150.gif

45-10 against a team that almost always plays bama tough was a Homer prediction. 24-10 final was more like what was expected. A Bama win, but LSU keeps it semi close without actually being a threat to win.

Our offense couldnt get anything going yesterday. We looked slow and not in the game. They for sure left two touchdowns on the field but whatever. On to next week.

We also tried to pass way to much last night for my.liking. we needed to run the damn ball more

Let's recap Ohio State's last year or so of football. 1st team to be shut out in a national playoff game, gets a flag pegged into there log mid field after a home loss, and blown out by Iowa.

Maybe its time to start considering that they maybe 1-2 years out before being able to compete and win consistently against the best in the country.