2017 College Football Thread

o0n8

They had definitely better get something going here. I don't see them recovering from a 3 possession deficit.

May have a chance if they can stay close until halftime. Urban is good at making adjustments mid game.

They are definitely out classed today though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My plane left the tarmac at 21-3 early in second and landed when Penn st kicked the last field goal. I missed one hell of a game.

Glad one over ranked team beat another over ranked team today.

Yeah, Iowa State did take out TCU didn't they?

Or were you talking about Notre Lame over NC State?

My plane left the tarmac at 21-3 early in second and landed when Penn st kicked the last field goal. I missed one hell of a game.

Glad one over ranked team beat another over ranked team today.

You are such a dick. I hope we get a shot at Alabama. They would have 0 chance to move the ball on this D.

You realize bama has one of the best offenses in the country. Better then oklojoma and Penn st and each one put up 40 on the buckeyes. Yes. Obama would put up points easily

"You realize" OSU just beat the #1 ranked defense in the country, and held Saquan to 21 carries and 44 yards... 36 on one play. Not too bad. But PSU was overrated and hasn't played anyone we know we know. OSU TRIED to give the game away, 528 yards to 268, tried really hard.

Wait then I look at the Bama's schedule and...they have zero wins over CURRENT top 25 teams. They are number one, no one is knocking them, but there are teams who can play them, believe that.

"joklahoma" was a bad loss but so was Virginia Tech the year we won the national championship beating the tide on the way to it.

I get the devils advocate play, but just make some sense.

TCU falls to the hands of Iowa state. Things are looking great for tOSU

I called this one as a potential upset. Really shows how "great" TCU and that conference is hahahaha.

Oh yeah...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH........................

IOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..................

What an amazing game and Penn St. is a great team.