Newb to CR, not new to cars

MiataMan

Hey! My name is Bryson Bjornstad and I am currently going to the University of Northwestern Ohio for Auto Tech Supervision. Currently I own a 1991 Miata that is lowered, (not stanced!) and has the nice tan interior with working speakers in the headrest! My roommate and I recently wrapped it in "Porsche GT3 Ultra Blue" since the old color was racing green with a giant yellow stripe going down the center of the car.

I have had a huge passion for cars ever since I can remember. I have always dreamed about owning my own modified car and driving for miles and miles. You all most likely can relate to this very much. I am pursuing a career at the Toy Barn dealership in Dublin Ohio. I would love to work there in a management position. All of the cars their are incredible and I have heard nothing but good things from customers. I love attending car meets and I hope to meet some of you guys in the club! (I'll have a picture of my car posted once I figure out how to do it lol.)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome aboard Sir! Been kicking around the idea of adding an NA miata to the fleet myself, hard to find better smiles per dollar than those things. Especially if you are a cone chasing kinda guy!

Right!? I picked mine up for $3400 and it has been an absolute blast. My last car was a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer with front wheel drive and the CVT transmission. This Miata is worlds apart and I couldnt be happier. I especially love the community. I have yet to meet a total high-self esteemed jerk driving around a little Miata lol.

Welcome to the forum, dude. Nice ride. Tell Shawn Cunix that DJ says "hi".

I actually have never met him before! I have always seen him pull up to Columbus meets in the newest Toy Barn Cars, but I have yet to approach him. I hear he is an incredible guy. How do you know him?

Welcome dude! Love that color and the car looks tastefully done. Looking forward to seeing it out and about in Columbus.

Hey thanks I appreciate the complement! A lot of upcoming plans. Do you go to Columbus Cars and Coffee at all? And what do you drive my friend? Hopefully I can catch you at an event also

Looks like "Molly" from Gingium. :lol:

Love that color and that look!

Thanks! I honestly have never heard of Gingium until I wrapped my car lol. Im so surprised at how close it is! After this winter it will look different after I do everything I have in store... :)

• Casper unlocked this topic