New 2018 Raptor

oh8sti

Hey Guys,

I pulled the trigger on a new 2018 Raptor. Ive wanted one for a while and really didn't like my Tacoma for what my needs are. Here are some pics -

Leadfoot

802A package

Carbon Fiber interior

Upgraded - but still stupid looking wheels

Truck is incredibly fast for how big it is.

So far I love this truck - it wasn't cheap, but its got some pretty awesome features. The suspension is incredible.

Plans are to level it out, change the wheels and tires and tint the front windows and front windshield.

Fits like a glove haha

RzO3CfX.jpg?1

6gKwEzR.jpg?1

bKKQ5tz.jpg?1

450hp/510tq will get you moving.

Tried researching what the differences are between that motor and the regular 3.5's but couldn't find much. I think they have more aggressive compressors, dual exhaust/other piping, better fuel delivery, and are tuned a bit stronger. Do they have different heads and cams?

Quick glance at ones for sale.. yeah, they are not cheap :(

450hp/510tq will get you moving.

Tried researching what the differences are between that motor and the regular 3.5's but couldn't find much. I think they have more aggressive compressors, dual exhaust/other piping, better fuel delivery, and are tuned a bit stronger. Do they have different heads and cams?

Quick glance at ones for sale.. yeah, they are not cheap :(

I know the compression is different and I know the wicks have been turned up. I would imagine this has different heads and cams, but I don't know for sure.

It doesn't sound as bad as I thought a 6cyl would haha.

After driving it home from the dealership last night I can tell its going to be a lot of fun. The suspension acts like a trophy truck going around turns and up inclines. My driveway is at about a 17 degree angle, so that like climbing a mountain just to get into the garage. Ill post more pics later when I get the level kit done.

Congrats man! That's an awesome truck.

Those rims are actually super popular among the F-150 crowd so when you swap rims, sure you won't have any trouble unloading those factory rims at all.

Let anyone you know thats looking for some. I'll be taking these off as soon as I find the wheel I want. It will be wheels + Tires + TPMS.

I might need to Farkas boys to help me pick out the new wheels :masturboy: