New 2018 Raptor

oh8sti

Let anyone you know thats looking for some. I'll be taking these off as soon as I find the wheel I want. It will be wheels + Tires + TPMS.

I might need to Farkas boys to help me pick out the new wheels :masturboy:

just going to put this out there....

custom-ford-raptor-bumper-847x565.jpg

These Method Race wheels look delicious on the raptor.

I also like these VTX Rouges in satin gray

http://cdn3.volusion.com/magoq.tgmkj/v/vspfiles/photos/VTXrogue2-2T.jpg

God those things are sweet. Not sure about $80k sweet, but awesome none the less. If Ford decides to knock off $25k, I'd consider it. I'd totally go full tater and throw a cap on that thing, too.

Yeah I just waited until they were sellin at MSRP. For the last year+ and even some dealerships are still charging $5k-$10k over sticker. Full disclosure I paid $71k - it’s pretty loaded up, even with the wheels I don’t like haha. Still a lot, but I didn’t pay over MSRP.

Thanks guys for the complements - I don’t want to change the geometry of the stock suspension, it rides so good now. RPG makes a collar for the front Fox struts and it levels the front 1.5in - aesthetically it looks the best to me but doesn’t change the ride quality.

Farkas - I love those Method wheels. Strong contender! I trust you and your brother on wheels/offsets. Every single car you guys have had always impress me.

Very nice pickup, no pun intended. Since you have one of your dream vehicles now, what is missing for its stablemate? Old school Mercedes SL? Aston Martin Vanquish? Skyline R33?

Funny that you say that - I still want an SL65 - but my driveway is too steep to have anything other than a truck or SUV. For now that’s what I can choose from!