Back up 1994 Impala SS

Richard Cranium

I'm posting this back up for sale. Had it out at our car show hoping for some nibbles. Nothing. If I'm just going to dump the car I would rather it go to someone here than some random guy from Facebook or Craigslist.

$3000

The only trades I would be interested in would be partial trades for reloading gear.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=442&pictureid=8928

The car is at school currently.

God damn.....how the hell hasn't this sold? I would love to have it.....If I only had the space for it :(

$3k is a damn good price for that car.

Cheap sons of bitches. I think the people looking for these that have money to spend are looking for ones that are cleaner than mine. I'm really just ready to let it go and move on. For 3k though I'm not even filling the gas tank, much less replacing the battery or the wiper blades.

Cheap sons of bitches. I think the people looking for these that have money to spend are looking for ones that are cleaner than mine. I'm really just ready to let it go and move on. For 3k though I'm not even filling the gas tank, much less replacing the battery or the wiper blades.

Yeah, I went through the exact same thing when I sold my 9C1 Caprice. You have the guys who want to spend $12k on a perfect low mile SS, or you have the guys who just want a "bubble Impala" for $2k so they can lift it on 26 inch "rims" and paint it "cocaine white". There doesn't seem to be much in between. Trying to sell that car on craigslist was an incredibly annoying experience.

Hopefully someone on CR will buy this. This is such a bad ass car for the money

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...