2013 Audi rs5 coupe

BBQdDude

7 gear dual clutch

Same here S4 has 112 less horsepower

Until apr, check the graphs. S4 is very under rated from the factory and weighs a little less than the rs5, both at stage 1 make same power than after that the stage 2 s4 starts walking away from the rs5.

It kind of comes down to 2 or 4 doors. If you are cool with a sedan s4 all day and cheaper

I had the day off today so I did a little more research on your S4 comments and wow mind blown. So just an APR chip tune and no Hardware I see what the gaines are. Then by doing both pulleys and the belt for the stage 2 I'm amazed. I can't believe for $10,000 price difference over the RS5 that the S4 can run those kind of numbers

Then by doing both pulleys and the belt for the stage 2 I'm amazed.

11.4 at 120mph all day long :cool: I ran mine at Edgewater a couple months back just to see what she could do vs my high 11's low 12's last year and had a blast. Come for a ride in mind and we'll have some fun. Best part is as a daily it's super smooth in terms of response. Pop it in Comfort mode and it will loaf along like an Avalon, Dynamic mode and she'll open a can of whoop ass. Man I struggle with decisions.....:o

you should sell it just because it's an auto.

I have ZERO interest in rowing gears anymore. My DSG allows for full manual control and connection to the car. It's way more consistent in performance and will shift buttery smooth when so desired. Want to snap necks APR's DSG Tune has a power mode that makes for super crisp shifting when in full manual and dynamic settings. Think video game control fun. Though I rarely if ever use it as it's not needed. Fun to have such an option though. On the street its just drop the foot and go like a fucking raging bull.

Sent you a PM if you're interested as I am strongly considering selling mine very soon. PM me back. Performance wise, mine will eat up that RS5.

Hey hey now don’t leave me completely out of this you still haven’t decided to let it go yet haha

I have ZERO interest in rowing gears anymore. My DSG allows for full manual control and connection to the car. It's way more consistent in performance and will shift buttery smooth when so desired. Want to snap necks APR's DSG Tune has a power mode that makes for super crisp shifting when in full manual and dynamic settings. Think video game control fun. Though I rarely if ever use it as it's not needed. Fun to have such an option though. On the street its just drop the foot and go like a fucking raging bull.

Bragging about how "superior" your transmission is and then admitting you never use it's superiority is probably the saddest thing I have read this morning.

When you lose the desire to drive manual, you lose the Joie de vivre. You should sell it and buy a camry. A champagne colored one with hubcaps.

Bragging about how "superior" your transmission is and then admitting you never use it's superiority is probably the saddest thing I have read this morning.

to have an not abuse by choice > not having one.

I use it daily though so next time you see me, catch me if you can. :p

2013 is the facelift, so that's a big plus. Probably one of the best looking cars ever made IMO, I like it better than the new body style. Like others have said, it's not the fastest thing out there, but it's going to look and sound fantastic.

I went from an A4 6-speed to an A5 8-speed auto as a DD, you would never guess how big of a difference there is between the 2 when it comes to how the car drives and handles. I was surprised by it, considering they're both on the same platform. The A5 is much more planted.