Where to get dropped off for OSU game?

nurkvinny

Scored free tickets for this weekend's game. I'm hoping the opponent and weather keep some % of people away. My wife will be dropping myself and my 10 year old off as close as we can get to the stadium. Maybe 1-1.5 hours before kick off. What's our best bet at getting dropped off as close as possible?

Do you have bicycles? If so, park at one of the parks up the Olentangy trail, ride the mile or two down, and put your bikes in the free bike corral by the stadium. I did this for the Oklahoma game. I left the stadium at 11:05, got my bike, rode 2 miles north, avoided all traffic and was back home near Easton at 11:40.

Do you have bicycles? If so, park at one of the parks up the Olentangy trail, ride the mile or two down, and put your bikes in the free bike corral by the stadium. I did this for the Oklahoma game. I left the stadium at 11:05, got my bike, rode 2 miles north, avoided all traffic and was back home near Easton at 11:40.

That is smart AF. :fuckyeah:

I don't recall which garage handicapped parking is, but find that out and have her drop you off there. My grandpa used to go and has a handicapped pass, so it was great.

Deal with this I that access is guaranteed close and guaranteed NOT blocked off. Good luck

I don't recall which garage handicapped parking is, but find that out and have her drop you off there. My grandpa used to go and has a handicapped pass, so it was great.

Deal with this I that access is guaranteed close and guaranteed NOT blocked off. Good luck

The parking garages over by the union I believe.