ohio valley shooting range lancaster ohio?

Second Gen

I have a couple items that go bang, but have not participated in this forum yet. Son-in-law asked me to go to Lancaster and shoot and have not in years. Doors were closed and some one said they were closed. Any one know if this is the case or just an issue with the store (FB was off too)??

I have a couple items that go bang, but have not participated in this forum yet. Son-in-law asked me to go to Lancaster and shoot and have not in years. Doors were closed and some one said they were closed. Any one know if this is the case or just an issue with the store (FB was off too)??

If you went today they're closed on Mondays.

I just heard from my neighbor that employees came to work on Friday or Saturday and the doors were chained and they are out of business.

I hope that's not true

Whoa. I hope that's not true either. They would price match ANYONE, even online, and their range was ran better than Vance's.

Yeah they closed down. Their pricing barely beat gander mountain

Fully disagree. They ALWAYS matched any price. Vance's, Bud's, anyone on anything. All you had to do was bring in a printed ad or show on your phone.

Bought a S&W .38 spl with laser on my debit card for $500. Went home, saw Vance's had them on sale for $429. Printed out the web page and took it in the next day. They handed me $70 cash without batting an eye.

Seems odd they shut down after so many years.

Yes they would price match, that means their prices were high.. I have been there dozens of times. Most of the time I do personal business or go to vances..

Fully disagree. They ALWAYS matched any price. Vance's, Bud's, anyone on anything. All you had to do was bring in a printed ad or show on your phone.

Bought a S&W .38 spl with laser on my debit card for $500. Went home, saw Vance's had them on sale for $429. Printed out the web page and took it in the next day. They handed me $70 cash without batting an eye.

Seems odd they shut down after so many years.