'09 G8 GT for sale

cstmg8

Long story short, took it to CarMax, they showed an accident from 2009 that I had no idea about, so they offered a stupid low price. I've owned this car for 8 yrs and 90,000 miles with zero issues. Basically just asking more than they offered, priced to sell, clear title in hand.

I'm also looking for a pre '67 C10, f100 or similar.

CR price for quick sale: $11,000!!

Tried to list any defects in the listing on Craigslist:

https://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/d/09-pontiac-g8-gt-clean-title/6491126603.html

Email has been blowing up, but no follow through.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So Steve-o ran the history, and it shows airbag deployment in 2009. Just so everyone on CR is informed. Hopefully someone is looking for a cheap G8 and is willing to overlook the history.

I've never had any major issues with the car outside the normal G8 service bulletins (control arm replacement). Make an offer! I found an f100 I'm interested in.

So, got a random P0305 yesterday, misfire on cylinder 5. New plugs, new cai filter, new battery, oil change, new wipers (not installed). Nurkvinny and I took it for a good drive yesterday, no codes, and ran good. Took it to Firestone this morning for my lifetime alignment, I wanted to be able to show a buyer that there is no alignment issues with the accident history. Alignment is done, they confirmed that it needs rear subframe bushings, which is a common G8 upgrade. (Aussie2k can probably comment on this).

Basically, I do not have time to mess with selling/fixing the car, we're selling/home shopping and I want a new project. If someone on CR wants it, I will sell this weekend for $10k, and POSSIBLY talk about repair cost adjustments as well.

Nurkvinny has first dibs, but you won't find a better G8 for this kind of price. I just wanted full disclosure to CR about what you are buying. You could put significant money into this car and still be below market.

So, $10,000 possible negotiation, this weekend or it goes to CarMax.

Sharp car for sure. Good stance. Good exhaust note. Looks great for the mileage.

The rear "loose" feeling was obvious and it sounds like the bushings are to blame. Going to put a few more miles on it tomorrow and stretch its legs. I've never had an LSx with headers, so it sounded "different" to me. Drone was there, but way less than my GTP.

So did you buy it vinny?
He's/we're still working on a solution/decision.

I swapped the coils and wires between 3 & 5, and the misfire still showed on cylinder 5. Took about 15 miles to show up.

Price is dropping, someone get this car out of my driveway! At this price point, you could swap the entire engine and still be below market value. I'd just throw a cam and dod delete at it and be done.

Love this car. I keep checking the ad hoping someone has bought it so I'll stop thinking about it.

Glws

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J326AZ using Tapatalk

Then buy it! Lol. Vinny is contemplating, I get it, not everyone is looking for a"project", but he's been great to work with thus far. I'm just trying to be very straight forward with CR peeps. I hate to turn it in to CarMax, but that's where she's heading if no one commits by Monday.

I'm either spending a few bucks on the 4runner and saving the rest toward a home down payment, or..... Buying an f100 and protouring suspension kit for autocross this year.

Same offer I made to Vinny for CR, $9k as it sits, no more negotiating/dropping. It's going to CarMax as soon as I get time.

Whole lotta car for $9,000 and a few parts. Could probably flip even.

Same offer I made to Vinny for CR, $9k as it sits, no more negotiating/dropping. It's going to CarMax as soon as I get time.

Whole lotta car for $9,000 and a few parts. Could probably flip even.

With the wheels?

I 1000% would buy if I didn't just make a "cant pass it up" purchase. LMK I will wore out the add up north.

With the wheels?

I 1000% would buy if I didn't just make a "cant pass it up" purchase. LMK I will wore out the add up north.

Yep. Appreciate it.