Welders needed

Orion

Any welders on here looking for some work? Just spoke with the guys at Laserflex on the west side, they are looking from some welders. I don't have much in the way of details, but I can get you in the door. PM me if interested.

That's funny...I just spent 3 hours with one of their larger corporate clients (this company used Laserflex for their sub-assemblies). Same problem: great workforce with good welders, but employees are aging out. We talked a few times about the need for welders.

FYI, this company gave $15,000 bonus checks to their already well-payed employees, multiple generations working for the company (dads, sons, brothers)...and they STILL need more welders.

Laserflex was purchased just last year by Ryerson, and we are pouring lots of money into them. I know it's in the budget to get some good people on board. Given the lack of skilled trades in America right now, I feel like I should have paid more attention to the welding lessons back in my machine shop classes.

Laserflex was purchased just last year by Ryerson, and we are pouring lots of money into them. I know it's in the budget to get some good people on board. Given the lack of skilled trades in America right now, I feel like I should have paid more attention to the welding lessons back in my machine shop classes.

Truth

I'm gonna be closer to cbus soonish, if my job doesn't pan out then im in