FS: '95 Mustang GTS 60k miles.

Stolen 98

Oh wow, I'm old enough that I remember GTS Mustangs for sale new on the lot. :eek: I wanted one, just for the "stripper" factor. I haven't thought of or seen one in years! Good luck selling it, love it! :cool:

I'm assuming there's a stock cam in it? I'm trying to convince my brother he needs this... :D

No there is a trick flow stage 1 cam in it.

it has a street burner top end kit...

https://lmr.com/item/TFS-K514350370/1987-93-Mustang-50L-Trick-Flow-Street-Burner-Top-End-Kit-Slv

The guy that built the car didn't like the trick flow valve covers.

So.... A gentlemen came over last night and bought-

Bullitt Fuel Door

Bullitt Wheels/tires

Stock Hood

MGW Shift knob.

So now the car is riding on Stock 95GT tri-bar wheels with some really old miss matched tires. Black Hurst shift ball(still has MGW shifter), factory Laser Red fuel door.

I'll take $6500 cash for the car like this until I buy new wheels for it. I removed the craigslist ad since the pics will be different with the old wheels.

I feel like this would give someone the ability to buy the car cheap and put the wheels of their choosing on it.

I think that selling off the hood was a mistake, but nonetheless, hell of a car for 6500!

I hear ya and I did struggle with it. I helped the guy put it on his car and it really made a huge difference on his ride. He had a terrible Clear coat peel happening that was a real eye-sore.

The hood made contact with the trick flow intake...you could shut the hood BUT it was against the intake....no bueno.

I liked the idea of it going to make another SN95 car look great instead of just hanging on my wall.

And there was the $275 he paid me for it...

Ohhh it hit. Didnt know that. In my theoretical world I would have bought the car and immediately wanted the stock hood on it before leaving lol

Come over and buy the car...I'll make you a deal. :cool: