career change/life change/time to be my own boss

TurboRust

Come set up in the parking lot at Tractor Supply in Johnston, since we don't have a BBQ place worth going to anymore.

And you need to keep a tire connection. I need 4 truck tires now.

Happy you are doing what you love.

• 3 weeks later...
today was my last day.. Thanks for all the business guys! Doing a 150 employee appreciation day for a company tomorrow pork butt, chicken, mac n cheese, slaw, and baked beans. Starting off with a bang!

today was my last day.. Thanks for all the business guys! Doing a 150 employee appreciation day for a company tomorrow pork butt, chicken, mac n cheese, slaw, and baked beans. Starting off with a bang!

Damn, that sounds delicious right meow.

Dibs on leftovers!

Congrats on the jump. Ill have a company party for 80 that will eat enough for 120 that ill book this summer with you.

best of luck. not that luck has a lot to do with it---your attention to detail and customer service will serve you well in this new endeavor. cheers.

i'll give this info to my brother who lives in Columbus and entertains often

kirk

Thanks to everyone that showed up today at Ricart to grab some BBQ I appreciate it more than you'll ever know

Glad you did well, next time bring more haha can’t wait to try everyone said it was great and if you did or can add wings to the menu whennyou come again they will sell everyone you got