Track Day Next Weekend Call Outs

wagner

For those who actually will show up and race, who are you calling out? Even those cone killers can call each other out even if they don't race each other I guess.

I'm down for some admin on admin/mod violence so I'll run Anthony heads up and give Paul the move on motor.

No Gary, I won't bracket race you do don't ask...

This is COLUMBUS RACING so sign up, make some call outs and do some racing. For those who gave up on the horsepower life bring your daily even if it's a mini van and make hit, get your mancard back :fuckyeah:

For those who actually will show up and race, who are you calling out? Even those cone killers can call each other out even if they don't race each other I guess.

I'm down for some admin on admin/mod violence so I'll run Anthony heads up and give Paul the move on motor.

No Gary, I won't bracket race you do don't ask...

This is COLUMBUS RACING so sign up, make some call outs and do some racing. For those who gave up on the horsepower life bring your daily even if it's a mini van and make hit, get your mancard back :fuckyeah:

are you ever going to race me? lol

paul- bracket rematch lol.

anthony/tina in the ctsv/camaro (which ever comes)

Locked in for $20?

Yes, I'll run you heads up at this deal so I can play some GAP band music for you and then I'll come to trails and play the whomp-whomp song :fuckyeah:
you trailering the car or driving it?

Run your truck, loser buys lunch?

paul- bracket rematch lol.

anthony/tina in the ctsv/camaro (which ever comes)

I think I am going to bring the Camaro out for the auto cross and the G8 out for drag racing. Not sure the V would be very happy about drag racing or auto cross. I still have the anti-wheel hop kit sitting in a box with no time to put it on. :fuuuu:

I think I am going to bring the Camaro out for the auto cross and the G8 out for drag racing. Not sure the V would be very happy about drag racing or auto cross. I still have the anti-wheel hop kit sitting in a box with no time to put it on. :fuuuu:

The other way around. The V has a sweet steering angle that will make a drift easy.