FS: Olympic bench & weights - $50 - free delivery

2 Sweet

I have an Olympic style weight bench, offers incline and decline, and has the perch thing for preacher curls. Also includes the bar, two 45 lb weights, and various smaller weights. It's old and dirty but it works great.

I should have taken a pic when it was still assembled, but it basically looks like this......

Marcy-Club-Olympic-Weight-Bench-MKB-733__42055.1505495935.jpg?c=2

I already have it loaded up and ready to be delivered.....

8OH2tQDh.jpg

nCsUM4ih.jpg

If you want it, I'll deliver it to you if you're within a reasonable distance from Hilliard. $50 for everything, don't want to separate. It has all the bolts and everything included to put it back together. It's really quick/easy to assemble.

Last call....

Make me an offer. The bar and plates alone are well worth the price. I'll deliver it right to your doorstep. If it doesn't sell on here in the next couple days I'll put it back together and list it on CL

Is it worth it to just scrap it if it's already disassembled?

Nah, I can have it reassembled in about 10 minutes. But it's already loaded up and ready to go, so I was hoping I could just drop it off somewhere and get some beer money in exchange lol.

I wanted to keep it, but the wife says it "takes up too much room" :rolleyes: so I loaded it up to drop off at a buddy's house, then he changed his mind at the last minute and decided he didn't have room for it either. Annnnd here we are now :lol:

If I have to unload it, put it back together, list it on craigslist and sell it there, no big deal. But then I have it taking up garage space until it sells which is a pain in the ass too.

Its an 45 lbs Olympic long bar? Hard to tell

Yep, I think it's 7 ft long

Steve/2 Sweet (Wow sounds creepy) - Interested if the transportation is open to Grove City (Off Georgesville Road)?

Let me know........

Yeah that's not far from me. I can drop it off tomorrow after 5 or anytime this weekend. PM me if interested :cool: