Mustang bros... PP vs No PP and 15-17 vs 18+

Bam

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, don't care.

With the right combination red interior can look fantastic. Has to be a silver, white, gray, black or red car though.

I mean, if you want a unique car, having a unique interior color is usually part of it. The Midnight Blue with grabber blue stitching is also pretty fetching, and personally I like the tan, esp with the blue or magnetic paint.

100% agreed

Rumor is the 19 has a painted stripe option on gt350.

It should have in 15 for 70k+, but the ones in Kreiger’s showroom I saw, GT350 and GT350R and one GT350 at the ford up in Delaware on 23 all 3 had vinyl, that is my extent of my expertise. Do you think a 19 GT will have a painted stripe? My opinion is no.

It should have in 15 for 70k+, but the ones in Kreiger’s showroom I saw, GT350 and GT350R and one GT350 at the ford up in Delaware on 23 all 3 had vinyl, that is my extent of my expertise. Do you think a 19 GT will have a painted stripe? My opinion is no.

available in Velocity Blue, Ford Performance Blue, and can come with factory-painted racing stripes in several different colors.

yeah, don't care.

With the right combination red interior can look fantastic. Has to be a silver, white, gray, black or red car though.

I mean, if you want a unique car, having a unique interior color is usually part of it. The Midnight Blue with grabber blue stitching is also pretty fetching, and personally I like the tan, esp with the blue or magnetic paint.

This is the only option I didn’t get in my 15 that I regret, wish I got the premium leather white and Black instead of all black. Had someone who wanted all black and was ready to trade me + a little cash, then I did some more research and found out the back seats are different from coupe to Vert, killed the deal.

Mine are vinyl. I don't mind them being vinyl but would have preferred painted. Wouldn't pay a dollar more to make them painted but...

Removable allows for look changes. I've thought about no stripes with gloss black roof but nah.

Alright so I’m now considering a c6/c7, realistically looking a c6 Grand sport, found a local one I plan to drive this weekend.

Anything to know about owning a corvette or buying one?

Pay a Corvette tech to go with you to look at it. ;)

By the time Grand Sports came out most of the dumb shit had been worked out in the C6. Mostly used car stuff, make sure everything works and things don’t leak. Make sure the balancer doesn’t have any wobble to it, look for signs of abuse. These cars get fairly squeaky and loosen up when they get tracked a bunch, if you’ve been around a few it’s pretty easy to tell how it was driven.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a GT, decided having a backseat was needed. Will post pics this weekend when I have computer acesss again, can’t get it to load on my phone.

With Black Friday sales in full effect I’m trying to take advantage of some sales but haven’t done enough research and am out of town right now which makes it difficult.

Few things I’d like right off the bat are lowering springs, wheel spacers and some sort of exhaust, either axle back or cat back. Any suggestions? Car has stock 19’s which I like but want them to sit flush. . Saw hoblicks car with eibach pro kit springs which look nice. Want a quad tip exhaust that’s a little louder than stock but nothing crazy and definitely no drone, just want a rumble. Thanks in advance.