College Football Thread 2018 v 2.0

Mitch

You fucking fair weather OSU fans are a joke, go the the Championship, beat Alabama. What tells you you can’t? You have the best Coach on the planet for the playoff. Shouldn’t have won in 2002 right? Shouldn’t have won with your 3rd string QB in 2014 right? Such a fucking joke. You play to win the game!

I hope you aren't insinuating I'm a fair weather fan...?

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say go for the whole shebang every year. The playoff games are bowl games right? What's the difference? Go for the championship every chance you get, I'd rather lose there than be Rose bowl champs.

I'd rather win than lose.

I say that, if you have the opportunity to make it to the playoff, you always take that shot, even if it's likely that you get smoked.

For Ohio State, who have elite talent and elite coaching, you always want that shot.

The only reason these teams score 40 is because every pass over 15 yards is flagged for pass interference, or defensive holding. Nobody actually COMPLETES the big pass play in the Big 12. It’s either way over thrown, or it’s a close throw and nobody catches it and the flag is thrown.

The only reason these teams score 40 is because every pass over 15 yards is flagged for pass interference, or defensive holding. Nobody actually COMPLETES the big pass play in the Big 12. It’s either way over thrown, or it’s a close throw and nobody catches it and the flag is thrown.

Wife and I were just talking about that. Crazy.

Only the OSU folks that say, “I don’t want OSU to go to the Playoff.” Is that you?

I don't think so. I just re-read what I posted about 3 posts up and it sure didn't seem like that was what I said. Though, it was your rant, so I'll leave it to you to make the call.

I don't think so. I just re-read what I posted about 3 posts up and it sure didn't seem like that was what I said. Though, it was your rant, so I'll leave it to you to make the call.

I never read your replies above, I got an e-mail with your quote to me and replied to that.

Perennial powerhouse Memphis is beating undefeated UCF rather easily. I gotta say, that AAC is such a competitive conference, quite possibly the strongest in the country. Maybe Memphis should be considered for the playoff......

Perennial powerhouse Memphis is beating undefeated UCF rather easily. I gotta say, that AAC is such a competitive conference, quite possibly the strongest in the country. Maybe Memphis should be considered for the playoff......

UCF's QB is out with a horrific leg injury

UCF's QB is out with a horrific leg injury

Yes, I know. I'm sure it would be a closer game with Milton in there, but I think it's silly for anyone to suggest UCF should be in the playoff with or without Milton. If UL-Lafayette went undefeated, should they get a playoff berth? Fuck no, because they play in the Sun Belt. UCF and the fucking AAC is no different. Who is the toughest team they played....Temple? Oooooh scary!!!