College Football Thread 2018 v 2.0

Mitch

You fucking fair weather OSU fans are a joke, go the the Championship, beat Alabama. What tells you you can’t? You have the best Coach on the planet for the playoff. Shouldn’t have won in 2002 right? Shouldn’t have won with your 3rd string QB in 2014 right? Such a fucking joke. You play to win the game!

:lolguy: OK!

Watching the Oklahoma vs Texas game I can't help but wonder how this product is better than what osu puts on the field. I mean seriously, it's a joke on defense, like worse than our worst game this year bad.

I think we'd beat both of these teams.

Agreed.

I expect everyone to be thoroughly familiar with all of my posts so please program your email to provide you with the necessary notifications.

:lol:

Tuna Tagviola is overrated. And unlike my previous post, this isn't sarcasm

Agreed. Been saying that all season. Anytime he's pressured he throws garbage and/or makes terrible decisions.

Where’s Lauren? That bitch still have not pay my bet.

Well, don't say I didn't warn ya. Said not to make a bet because he's already proven he's a liar.

Whaaaaat? That’s not cool at all.

YOU of all people are shocked?

And Tua is the Heisman front runner? LOL

100%.

Yes, I know. I'm sure it would be a closer game with Milton in there, but I think it's silly for anyone to suggest UCF should be in the playoff with or without Milton. If UL-Lafayette went undefeated, should they get a playoff berth? Fuck no, because they play in the Sun Belt. UCF and the fucking AAC is no different. Who is the toughest team they played....Temple? Oooooh scary!!!

Agreed. Again, refer to undefeated Hwaii vs. UGA.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather win than lose.

I say that, if you have the opportunity to make it to the playoff, you always take that shot, even if it's likely that you get smoked.

For Ohio State, who have elite talent and elite coaching, you always want that shot.

I agree with this. We seem to be playing better the past few weeks, particularly on defense. Northwestern is a solid team, they just turned it on too late. They’re a legit top 15 team but not on paper. We have a tough argument because we looked like shit all year and waited until now to turn it on. If we just lost to Purdue by less than 10 or even 2 TDs, I think we get in. Letting them run the score up when they weren’t even trying to, is gonna be the difference. You can’t lose by 29 to a 6-6 Purdue team. Unacceptable. With that said, I think we could really compete with Bama after watching them today.

I agree with this. We seem to be playing better the past few weeks, particularly on defense. Northwestern is a solid team, they just turned it on too late. They’re a legit top 15 team but not on paper. We have a tough argument because we looked like shit all year and waited until now to turn it on. If we just lost to Purdue by less than 10 or even 2 TDs, I think we get in. Letting them run the score up when they weren’t even trying to, is gonna be the difference. You can’t lose by 29 to a 6-6 Purdue team. Unacceptable. With that said, I think we could really compete with Bama after watching them today.

I thought the precedent was the four best teams right NOW, not mid season?

You don’t think so?

I dunno. I WANT to believe. I WANT to be the optimistic "glass half full" guy, but I dunno. COULD we? Sure. If we played lights out like we did against TTUN. We could also play like we did against 6-6 Purdue, muffugga's, and crap the bed.

I think HASKINS could play against anyone. Some of the others are top tier to middle tier. The others are meh at best.

We'll see.

OSU will be 4.

BTW anyone catch Matt Leinart before the B1G Championship game say in the same sentence, “Oklahoma is the best offense in the country, but they are not great.”

Uh wat?!

With no Big 12 refs to call PI every contested ball because their WRs can’t get seperation like OSU WRs do, Oaklahoma will not score shit. These refs for the Big 12 suck.

I don't see how nd even with no losses go in to the championship game.

Their SOS has to be crappy

Head to head we've outscored them on our common opponentsInw & ttun

So again how do they go and we don't?????

The only quality opponent ND beat was Michigan, and Michigan at the end of the season was not the same Michigan at the beginning of the season. OSUs Win there is way better.

OSU will be 4.

BTW anyone catch Matt Leinart before the B1G Championship game say in the same sentence, “Oklahoma is the best offense in the country, but they are not great.”

Uh wat?!

To be fair that tree stump was once the "best in the country" but obv wasn't all that great.

I also agree NDlol.