Kids these days

iwashmycar

:no:

Crazy: 14 and 16.

https://carbuzz.com/news/kids-damage-almost-1-million-worth-of-exotic-cars

Playing full-size bumper cars doesn't come cheap.

According to Fox News affiliate KPRC, four male juveniles broke into a Houston, Texas CarMax dealership just off the North Freeway in Houston’s North View last Sunday night and caused a total of $800,000 in damages to a variety of expensive cars. Once they broke inside, they then took the keys to over 20 cars and began playing their own version of "bumper cars”.

Fortunately, no-one was injured, but the vehicular victims included a Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, Chevrolet Corvette Z06, Ford Mustang GT, Porsche Cayman, and a Jaguar XE. That $800k figure is for now only an estimate as it could increase once the final damage estimates come in.

Kids today are idiots.

I had a student of mine ask me straight up. "Can a black person and a white person make a baby?"

This is from a black student who's a 11th grader. He has many biracial friends btw.

I had two glasses of Jack and Coke that night.

Kids today are idiots.

I had a student of mine ask me straight up. "Can a black person and a white person make a baby?"

This is from a black student who's a 11th grader. He has many biracial friends btw.

I had two glasses of Jack and Coke that night.

:dumb::dumb::dumb: