Camaro & Charger owner checking in

BuckeyeROC

THAT is how you do an intro post! Good to see another V8 'Merican here on CR, welcome aboard! Where do you plan on exercising that Z28? Mid Ohio? Ledges? 42/Trails? AutoX?

Thank you. I have no idea where to start yet. If you've ever seen the movie KungFu Panda, I'm at Level 0 when it comes to any racing except drag racing. I'd like to find a good instructor.

Thank you. I have no idea where to start yet. If you've ever seen the movie KungFu Panda, I'm at Level 0 when it comes to any racing except drag racing. I'd like to find a good instructor.

I'm 40 and just ran my first autocross at the end of last season. It's fun and definitely humbling as experienced folks in $500 miatas completely destroy your times in your new bazillion-dollar track machine. It feels good knowing I'm the one bottlenecking my times and not the car though, so it's not like I need to go spend money to get better. I'm going to hit up a bunch of events this year with our small group and I'll hit you up in advance if you'd like to join.

I'm 40 and just ran my first autocross at the end of last season. It's fun and definitely humbling as experienced folks in $500 miatas completely destroy your times in your new bazillion-dollar track machine. It feels good knowing I'm the one bottlenecking my times and not the car though, so it's not like I need to go spend money to get better. I'm going to hit up a bunch of events this year with our small group and I'll hit you up in advance if you'd like to join.

SCCA test & tune kick-off event is March 30 at National Trail. I got some work to do on the hairdresser car in the next 3 weeks...

That'd be great guys, thanks! I'll be loaded up with kids' events here in the spring, but summer should open up for me, they don't really play any summer sports.

Very nice. Love the 7L Z28s. Should be a fun toy for sure. Welcome to our shithole.

Thank you! :)

Beautiful 69. Was that picture taken before or after Jeds?

Oh, what you know about Jed's in P-burg??? It was there at the time.

http://www.fquick.com/images/vehicles/full/9142173015.jpg?1216926018

• Casper unlocked this topic