Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I left - I didn't see the one person on here I know :)...well I know a couple more of you but I got tired of wandering around like a lost stepchild! lol!

HEY thegame, what's your number? if you're gonna be there I'll come back out and have a beer!

I left - I didn't see the one person on here I know :)...well I know a couple more of you but I got tired of wandering around like a lost stepchild! lol!

HEY thegame, what's your number? if you're gonna be there I'll come back out and have a beer!

We were all standing right in the parking lot! Next time just look for the very tall girl, lol, I'm probably the easiest to spot.:rolleyes:

A lot more bikes than the week before. Very cool.

progrmr, just look for the Ohio-Riders stickers on the bikes, and follow the trail of bread crumbs into the building. There were groups of us all over the place, both inside and out. To be fair, it seems like many of us didn't get there till closer to 8pm. Maybe we need a Hooter's girl (or equivalent) assigned just to us, to function as coordinator.

Hope everyone had a good time...sorry we missed it

+1 I ended up getting trashed at a cookout. But I would have rather been on my bike :p @ Hooters with yall!

We'll absolutely be there next friday... whats up with the Sunday deal?

Maybe 10% of the size of the Hillard crowd. At the Hooters out East. It no doubt suffers a bit from being an afternoon gig, on Sunday. Just a dozen bikes at any time. But more every week, so far. Hooters East has only had 2 or 3 bike nights so far. Nobody knows about it. Last week half were sport bikes. I'll probably stop over there, for a bite to eat.