Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so ya i deff dnt feel like reading all 27 pages so whos going...im from westerville and so is anyone from the north side going? anyone meeting up befor hand and riding there? I need to get out the house and eat and meet people :D

ok so ya i deff dnt feel like reading all 27 pages so whos going...im from westerville and so is anyone from the north side going? anyone meeting up befor hand and riding there? I need to get out the house and eat and meet people :D

I'm also on the north side. I don't know of anybody meeting to ride over there.

Best bet is 270 to Roberts to Hilliard-Rome rd, left on Hilliard-Rome rd, then look for a Key Bank or Advance Auto Parts on the left (~ 1-2 mi)

It's behind the bank with the Hooters flags. If you get to the 70/270 exchange you went to far

If you wanted to meet so you know where you are going let me know in the next 40 minutes or so.

I'm also on the north side. I don't know of anybody meeting to ride over there.

Best bet is 270 to Roberts to Hilliard-Rome rd, left on Hilliard-Rome rd, then look for a Key Bank or Advance Auto Parts on the left (~ 1-2 mi)

It's behind the bank with the Hooters flags. If you get to the 70/270 exchange you went to far

If you wanted to meet so you know where you are going let me know in the next 40 minutes or so.

I know where its at. thanks though

You don't have to read all the pages, this is a weekly event and every Thursday night and Friday afternoon this thread picks up an extra page or two of people checking to see who's going this week. I'm starting to like going to this better than QS&L, I find the smaller events more fun, but thats just me. :cool:

You don't have to read all the pages' date=' this is a weekly event and every Thursday night and Friday afternoon this thread picks up an extra page or two of people checking to see who's going this week. I'm starting to like going to this better than QS&L, I find the smaller events more fun, but thats just me. :cool:[/quote']

Agreed! this is my favorite bike night....Wednesday sucks!

I had a great time last night. GOT MY ENDORSEMENT ON MY LICENSE AND REAL PLATES (no more 30 day tags) TODAY!!! ($111 dollars later...)

Screw these pink licenses. BAH! I hate pink!

Jim is on his way right now to Iron Pony to have the tires replaced on my bike the when he gets back I'm going to go riding (errr.. community center parking lot cruising for my first time out to get used to the brakes, and swerving with my 750)!!

I'm friggn' stoked!!! STOKED!!!!

ps--- I don't have my card reader here with me at the public library but when I get back home I'll post some pics I took at Hooters last night.