Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I MIGHT be there. As of current my bike is up the street at my neighbors house getting the turn signals relocated on it so that I can put on my saddlebags.

I'm sort of wondering if I should just hang with them tonight and party it up to say thanks for doing this for me.

There is a party going on up the street that goes through Saturday if you're interested! My neighbors call it Shimmy Fest.

Bikes welcome! (They drive HD's) Bring a tent or be prepared to crash anywhere on the floor inside my house. Lots of people staying over at my place Saturday night.

Jim and I will now be attending. We won't be staying a long time though. I'm guessing we can be there by 7 and probably won't stay past 8:30 at latest. We need to spend time with some friends in town for the party down the street.

Was a bit of rain on the way over... where was everyone??? pansies... afraid of a little rain. :) jk, i got there with john a little late...

I got there at 9:38pm. lol. Jason was like were all leaving and then I left. I waved to Lance and attempted to follow Jason on the Highway. After 100mph I thought my engine was going to explode as it was trying so hard to catch up to his zx6r. BTW way Jason what was rpm at when I was behind you. We were going 105mph for that split second.

Then I went to the bar and talked to the girl I like. It was great night for Mr. A as a drunk chick asked me if I would do her at the bar. lol I was drunk so I told her yes. :)