Hooters Hilliard - Friday Nite Bike Nights

SWing'R

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not so bad when we're outside on the patio. We usually just have one waitress anyways. Being inside with ten other Hooter chicks might be a little different. Only one way to know for sure...ask her how she would feel about it...hell, grams might like it. ;);)

Good point!

Man... I wish today was Hooters Bike night.. I really want to get out for a ride but I know I won't be riding around the outerbelt by myself this evening to make it to the official O.R. event.

Hopefully I can see you all tomorrow but right now its looking more liek a 50/50 chance since she'll be here. Plus, I haven't drank a beer since my birthday. LOL! Yeah, I know LONG time right? Sad. :)

dang!!! OKAY.. well we probably wont be there then. If you and Melissa aren't there then we won't venture out that way.

Text or call Melissa tomorrow cause I think she may still go, since I went out myself tonight

to BW&R she said she might go to Hooters herself, just because :rolleyes:

You women.

Not tonight. Working on the bike, so it's good to go, but I said yes to going to a bday party with the gf. What's the saying? Two hooters in hand are better than two that bring wings and beer. Wait. That can't be right?

Not sure if our friend Beth will grace us with her presence or not' date='

I heard she was a hit last week :D[/quote']

oh she's a blast.... I like her... in a non sexual friend kinda way:D unlike lance who about came unglued when he laid eyes on her....:eek: